• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I really feel like playing Brawl, so if someone wants to do some online matches, send me a message or IM me at guy632154. I'm not really expecting any matches since every time I ask for Brawls here no one responds. Yeah, online sorta sucks.

EDIT: How was Rudy's Smashathon?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Anyone in Dallas managed to do the Wii hack where you put different songs on stages? I can't figure it out...

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I know Dallas said they were only sending a single car to HOBO13, because of
the player cap. Now that there's no limit, does that change anyone's stance
on going/sending more people? I would REALLY like a spot to HOBO13 if anyone can
provide that. I've got gas money, etc, etc.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'd like to go to HOBO if there's no brawl tourney here in Dallas that weekend. I'd be taking a car, though, since there would be more than one coming from Denton.

Hell, does everyone staying behind wanna just get together and put our own tourney on?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I don't know what's available in Dallas itself, but if you guys make the drive up to Denton I can rent out a huge hall we could run it in.

If no one wants to drive that far, we'd probably have to hit up apartments? Ruddy, wanna do another one? :p

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I really don't want to wait until after the Melee PBT for a Brawl tournament. I think my dad is okay if I get a ride from someone to go to a tournament in Dallas/Denton, but he'd have to meet whoever is taking me first. Also, my brother would have to come too.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
For sure we have Me, Damien, Dphat, Fogo, and no Zach? I guess we have one spot left..
dibs

10dibs
I just wanted to reiterate this since it's on the bottom of the previous page.
I would like to not be the fifth person in a car if multiple cars are going though.

I earn myself the ***** seat all too often. :laugh:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
We need to take two cars to HOBO 13. There's no reason to slack off. Dallas must wreck more face!

That and Sudai might...

10sudais

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
That's fine dude, I'm obviously not in any rush to get it.

k, so this weekend has been freed up for me guys. Does anyone have a spot in a car available for me for Hobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom