• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deva (Link) vs DSF (Snake/MK) epic stuffz. . . and now kinda old lulz

•Col•

Smash Champion
omg..... I figured it out... Its ****ing amazing! Now I know why you can't tell someone something like this, you guys have got to see it.
Lol... Are you being serious? xD I can't tell...

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I saw that video! It is a hack, sady :(

I can't believe its still not up yet:cry:

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
*sigh* This is getting very very annoying. Hoping its to make Link recovery better b/c thats the ownly reason that us Link players loses. Its that CRAP RECOVER Nintendo gave us. :(

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Guys, calm down. I've already figured what it is already, I'll just play along and keep it hidden.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey Yall think about it think about it think about the new recovery. MEWAHAHAHAHAH xD

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Let me guess. Throw the gale boomarang in an upwards angle against the stage and your upB gets carried up with the rebound?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I bet its sum kinda wavedash.

Or combo.

Or recovery.

Or accomplishment.

Or gale boomerang glitch.

Me no knows :\
SPILL THE BEANS, DEVA!!!!!!!

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
Deva popped the keys into the door and turned them.
He heard the unmistakable "click" that he always heard when he came into his dorm after a long day of classes. He slid his shoes off at the front door, as to not get the carpet messy with all of the germs that could be transferred from the sidewalk.
The dorm was a decent place to live, not home, but definitely livable. It was comfortable, and that was all he could really ask for, it had wood floors leading into the kitchen, before opening up to a small, comfortable living room with a couch, coffee table, and TV. It was simple, but Deva enjoyed it.
He walked over the familiar creaking floorboard before reaching the black minifridge. He popped it open and grabbed an ice cold water.
He laid down on the couch, and changed his positioning until he was comfortable, and twisted his cold water open. He took a few swigs.
"Ahhh" He said to himself. Nothing more refreshing than a cold water after a tough day of classes.
He turned his laptop on, and then it hit him.
He was a man on a mission.
Deva quickly logged in and opened the internet, before he knew it, he was in his thread.
It was time.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE EPIC PART TWO?
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IN A DAY OR TWO AT MOST!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Will the video be posted today or tomorrow?

!!!! !!!!! !!!! !!!! OMFG !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! I'm going crazy !!!

I know how you feel man but i'm just playing brawl to get it off my mind. AHAHAHAHAH

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Deva popped the keys into the door and turned them.
He heard the unmistakable "click" that he always heard when he came into his dorm after a long day of classes. He slid his shoes off at the front door, as to not get the carpet messy with all of the germs that could be transferred from the sidewalk.
The dorm was a decent place to live, not home, but definitely livable. It was comfortable, and that was all he could really ask for, it had wood floors leading into the kitchen, before opening up to a small, comfortable living room with a couch, coffee table, and TV. It was simple, but Deva enjoyed it.
He walked over the familiar creaking floorboard before reaching the black minifridge. He popped it open and grabbed an ice cold water.
He laid down on the couch, and changed his positioning until he was comfortable, and twisted his cold water open. He took a few swigs.
"Ahhh" He said to himself. Nothing more refreshing than a cold water after a tough day of classes.
He turned his laptop on, and then it hit him.
He was a man on a mission.
Deva quickly logged in and opened the internet, before he knew it, he was in his thread.
It was time.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE EPIC PART TWO?
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IN A DAY OR TWO AT MOST!
5/5 Would read again ^_^

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Para bailar la Bamba se necesita una poca de gracia y para ser un Link main se necesita estar loco.

Quien es Deva? nunca he oido hablar de el.

Spill the beans already, Im starting to lose it.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ack...... D:

Well, whatever it is that I'll be posting is very difficult to perform. So IDK how much it will help the Link community in general.
Hopefully by difficult, he doesn't mean situational... >_<

Kennahh

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed, sending Magikarp. (Killingworth, CT)
I'm almost positive he placed 2nd in a tournament.
Well, whatever it is that I'll be posting is very difficult to perform. So IDK how much it will help the Link community in general.
It's not easy to win a tournament.
All I can tell you is, when it first happened, everyone gasped and the first comment was "...does this mean Deva is better than us?"
For a Link user to win a tournament they are most probably better than everyone.
If Deva doesnt post it soon, I'm going to.edit- by tomorrow, because my camera is at my cousins house :\
O.T.L., I know for a fact that you're full of crap. xD
It can't be a tech, as Praxis implies.
Lastly, Link gained a Top 2 in the character rankings list very recently.
Call me McGruff the mystery dog.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
LOLOLOL Thats the Wavedash/smooth boots lolol
probably nintendo saw that and gave it to link. lololololol

Top Bottom