• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deva (Link) vs DSF (Snake/MK) epic stuffz. . . and now kinda old lulz

•Col•

Smash Champion
I believe he didn't. He was commenting on the ridiculous hype.
EDIT: Hmm, perhaps he didn't outright say it... Still, it probably is... xD

staindgrey-"You've made link a respectable character in the overall Smash scene by discovering a way to upgrade his **** recovery to a semi-crappy recovery?"

Deva-"close ^_^"

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Just for the record I edited my post after Deva's reply....cause I didn't fee like spamming all these short posts.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hey Praxis, did you already send Deva whatever he needs to show it to us?
I uploaded it to my FTP server and PM'd it to him early this morning.
He may choose to edit it before he uploads, and I don't know when he'll be on to see it. But yes, I have. :)

DSP

Smash Apprentice
I uploaded it to my FTP server and PM'd it to him early this morning.
He may choose to edit it before he uploads, and I don't know when he'll be on to see it. But yes, I have. :)
Okay, thanks! Let's hope he acts soon. And he better doesn't even consider editing. My F5 key is wearing out by now.
Gah, I'm going to play some Baroque. See you all in an hour or so.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
It really is, like all of the other smashers will fall and Link will be crowned king of the universe. Aurashade is right once again.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
My guess:
I once saw on YouTube in Melee, someone throwing a boomering out of the stage, use tether recovery and when the boomerang got back, he jumped higher that a Lucas using the Zap Jump.

I think it might be an upgraded version

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow. all these link mains seem so eager to see what deva has created. I dont even play around with link, and i'll feel bad for them if this hype train fails:laugh:

sasook

Smash Champion
wow. all these link mains seem so eager to see what deva has created. I dont even play around with link, and i'll feel bad for them if this hype train fails:laugh:
You'll have to let your friend Force know when Deva finally makes the announcement. By the way, hi GDX lol.

Legan

Smash Lord
I once accidentally did the old bomb jump, and ended up stage spiking myself lol.
lol nice, Ive pulled it off a couple of times as a last resort if i feel the bomb wont explode in time if i simply held on to it.

Im avoiding dissapointment by not putting my hopes up at all. Ill still wouldnt mind seeing what amazing thing Deva's pulled off though.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I'll try that out ^_^

On to other ideas...Maybe a way to hit twice with Link'd dsmash? I saw it once in an Izaw vid, it does like 40% O_O

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Doesn't anyone have Deva's phone number or something??
I do.
You're not getting it from me though.
:>

I'd be really funny if, in trying to figure out what Deva's going to post, you guys actually went and found an AT no one knew about and has nothing to do with what Deva's posting. xD

sasook

Smash Champion
Thanks blu link, for mentioning my thread.

Sweet, I'll try that out ^_^

On to other ideas...Maybe a way to hit twice with Link'd dsmash? I saw it once in an Izaw vid, it does like 40% O_O
I've done it a few times, every time by luck. Basically, hit the first strike as your opponent is brought back to you to you with the boomerang. The boomerang should push them into the second strike. I never knew how useful it was, because it's always been done in my matches when they have a high percent (so if just the first attack had hit, they would've died anyway). Still, it looks really cool.

On topic, I have no expectations. None whatsoever.

•Col•

Smash Champion
It's so good your brain will melt.
Wear glasses.

It makes me want to play around with Link more.
GYAAH.... @___@ Stop teasing with us..... Ugh.... I hope we finally find out what this is once I get back in a few hours.... xD

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
I was at Ground Zero when this first happened. I witnessed it. I know what Deva is going to show you. And your minds...will explode.

Sadly...YouTube's upload feature is down for maintenance. I swear I'm not kidding.

Zomg! I... Can't.... Take..it.....*head explodes from pure suspense*

Okay so, what's the controller imput to Rick Roll? :0
lol, funny.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
omg..... I figured it out... Its ****ing amazing! Now I know why you can't tell someone something like this, you guys have got to see it.

Top Bottom