• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deva (Link) vs DSF (Snake/MK) epic stuffz. . . and now kinda old lulz

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
norfair isn't a link stage

norfair is a Deva stage

i'm completely serious, nobody will EVER get close to playing on norfair like deva. deva is on a completely different level when playing on that stage. i'd say that our matches that we played were pretty even, until i set foot onto norfair. you will not beat deva on norfair.
I can beat anyone I f***ing want

Legan

Smash Lord
norfair isn't a link stage

norfair is a Deva stage

i'm completely serious, Arkivezero will never EVER get close to playing on norfair like deva. deva is on a completely different level when playing on that stage. i'd say that our matches that we played were pretty even, until i set foot onto norfair. Arkivezero will not beat deva on norfair.
Fixed*
10lulz

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ha, I found this thread after the videos were already posted, and I read all the pages before watching the videos. It was kind of .... sad :urg:

Good job, I guess. All 3 MK kos from dair o_O

and MK ran into the lava for no reason...

sasook

Smash Champion
Delfino on the other hand blowz. End of discussion sassok <3
:urg: I like delfino......but you're way better than me so you know more.......but I always play my best there......but you say its not a good stage....

I'm so confused.:confused:

Deva

Smash Lord
lmao, I just read through the duplicate thread where Neon was talking to himself xD. That shiz was too good lol.

DEVA! *clap* *clap* clap*.
DEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAA!!!!!!

Deva

Smash Lord
xDD crap, guess I did revive it. I just saw that duplicat thread. I cracked up so hard. I wanted to post there, but it was already closed lol, so this was like the next best thing, since it's a duplicate =P.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
xDD crap, guess I did revive it. I just saw that duplicat thread. I cracked up so hard. I wanted to post there, but it was already closed lol, so this was like the next best thing, since it's a duplicate =P.
LOL Too good Deva. And Lootic, that is amazing. You should sig it Deva.

EDIT: My sig looks sexy on a post. :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol, his sig is awesome I doubt he wants to replace it with some fanboy cheering for him:)

Top Bottom