• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VI

D

Deleted member

I might try to make it out to this from OU. Sole isn't gonna make it, who is normally my ride, but I think there's a busing system from Athens to C-bus.

We'll see.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I might try to make it out to this from OU. Sole isn't gonna make it, who is normally my ride, but I think there's a busing system from Athens to C-bus.

We'll see.
Its gonna cost $30~ from my experience but good luck, I'd try OU's rideboards also

Yeah I live in cinci sole, also since there's a cap on the registration, is there any word on how many people are planning on coming right now?
How'd the hell did you not get HM on the PRings you've done fine lately lol

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wow... this thread is a year old....

I'll be here with 2 TVs. and maybe a Wii.

Wouldn't mind teaming with someone? (Unless Sneaky/Frenchmen can make it)

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Wow... this thread is a year old....

I'll be here with 2 TVs. and maybe a Wii.

Wouldn't mind teaming with someone? (Unless Sneaky/Frenchmen can make it)
I might (might!) make it there in time for singles registration, but probably won't even manage that. Hoping to come by for friendlies if the venue cap isn't reached.

Regardless, definitely won't be there for doubles, so don't count on me for it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
32 spots open for prereg. You must post to preregister. People with question marks posted but did not say if they were coming or not, or they were not certain. Please try to confirm
1. AlphaZealot
2. Quivo
3. Moose
4. Z
5. Kiest
6. Hael Phael
7. Fortenium
8. DrillbitSammy
9. Y.b.M.
10. Enrish
11. KassandraNova ?
12. Fizzle_Boy ?
13.Duckman
14. MegamanX14 ?
15. Crow! ?
16. fonzi21
17. Kel
18. DRDN
19. Drrrkbunnie
20. FlyingFrenchman
21. SoulPech
22. GuitarMaster081
23. sai90
24. KBizzle?
25. Auspher?
26. DJ Scribble?
27. Juu?
28. sorasin
29. Luminoth64
30. links24
31. SneakyTako
32. Mr. E?
As of 3PM on January 11th.

MK will not banned for this event. Sorry guys :(, but I was to late in making an official announcement.

That said, there are stalling rules in effect for this event for both planking and scrooging.

EDIT: here are some newish rules:
•If the game goes to time and Meta Knight has more than 25 edge grabs than he or his team will forfeit the game. If both players are over the limit then regular time out rules occur.

•No scrooging: Going completely under the stage so that you pass from one side to the other three or more times in succession without having landed on the main platform is banned and will result in a forfeit of the game. Clinging or hanging on ledges, as well as landing on floating platforms, do not count as landing on the main platform of the stage.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Sneakytako will be attending this tournament as well...He's at work and can't reserve so I reserve for him please...thanks

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
K I have added him, and I have also added Mr. E because IIRC he talked to me at SiiS4 and wanted to go.

We now need to find out what is going on with ? people.

D

Deleted member

I really want to go to this, but I'm trying to find a ride there and back from Ohio University(Athens, Ohio).

Can anybody help me out? o_o

Edit: Of course I will be paying gas money. I know Athens is out of the way for some.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'll be here for sure. ^_^
And hopefully teaming with Lumi, if he bails then I'll need a team mate. :X

Wow only 25 ledge grabs? And this only affects mk right? no other characters?

Enrish

Smash Rookie
Sorry but it turns out I can't make it to this. I start my new job on Saturday. I really wanted to go to this too. Oh well, I'll try to keep updated with the scene and get back into it.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
SEE! Domestic dispute! You're married! :p

Also Yay Lumi!
If Tom is too sick to go, who else would ride with you?
i think it would just be sai and me. i don't think steve is coming and matt is only coming if there is room for him. he gets a spot in the car AFTER tournament goers because he has other business in columbus

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
i think it would just be sai and me. i don't think steve is coming and matt is only coming if there is room for him. he gets a spot in the car AFTER tournament goers because he has other business in columbus
Oh. LOL! He's meeting up with his homies. xD

You should try and convince steve to go, tell him there's a lgl and apparently a scrooging rule, so no mk johns.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
EDIT: here are some newish rules:
•If the game goes to time and Meta Knight has more than 25 edge grabs than he or his team will forfeit the game. If both players are over the limit then regular time out rules occur.
someone doesn't appreciate the Anubis technique.

Top Bottom