• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VI

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well looks like I'll be jumping on Savior's recording setup for some of my tougher sets. I really need new footage lol.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I really need an answer to this as it will affect my Saturday plans. I can 100% sure attend this I just need a go ahead from someone to do this.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I took care of you Xi. And I wanted to keep you a secret =x
SO NO ONE READ DISSSSSSZZZZsdjksfn!

I'm just concerned about YOCH! being able to spectate.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
prob bring a recording setup as well
don't mean to be a pester, but

do you still have that set with me v kel, and me v ally?

i think both of them would be rly helpful. only when you have time to fiddle with them tho <3

Baro

Smash Journeyman
When everything starts winding down but it's not time to pack up, we can play some TWINKLE QUEEEEEN

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm gonna do my best to have the tournament finished by 9 or 10 (at the latest). It's Halloween Saturday night and I'm sure the guys will be doing something at the house that night plus there are places I need to get to that night.

We need a lot of setups if we are gonna do this! Right now its like 1 setup for every 8 people, if you can bring a tv please do!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Check and see if Blue Rogue is teaming with Jiffy for sure. I don't think any other partner-less God Kais are coming. Talk to DJ Scribs too, he's legit.

solecalibur

Smash Master
don't mean to be a pester, but

do you still have that set with me v kel, and me v ally?

i think both of them would be rly helpful. only when you have time to fiddle with them tho <3
The audio when uploaded are kinda messed up so I am toying with a couple things before I try and upload them again , and kinda being lazy also =3

Duckman

Smash Rookie
I would offer to team with you, because the person I usually play with is also a luigi main...but after some recent practice, I'm feeling a bit rustier than expected.

The fact that the practice has been on an HD tv doesn't help much either >.>

I'm just glad this has fallen on a conveniently not-busy weekend

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
The audio when uploaded are kinda messed up so I am toying with a couple things before I try and upload them again , and kinda being lazy also =3
it's fine xD if you'd like, upload the crappy vid, and ill rip it from your site and add my own music.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I need a partner, I'm not awful but not great, I really don't care if you are great, I just have fun playing dubz

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I don't have enough stuff done for the week yet and am out of practice since Columbus hasn't played much since the quarter started due to being busy (myself included). Between that and money, I doubt I'll make it, sorry.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Bring it! You the only MW ROB left on my hitlist anyway. :cool:
Heeeeeey... didn't we only play one stock of a game in Cincy once? :c

and and uh yeah AZ, Wii for me even though we'll probably be short on TVs instead... time for :tired: Still coming, CLOWSUI. :mad: lol I haven't even played since SiiS3

Well looks like I'll be jumping on Savior's recording setup for some of my tougher sets. I really need new footage lol.
The only serious singles footage I've ever had got blown up with Kiest's computer... :(

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Xisin just bailed on me, and I'd like an extra hr or two of sleep.

So, I wont be there for dubz either.

See ya for singz tho.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Make sure you arrive by 3PM for singles.

Please bring setups!!!!

I'll be arriving at the venue right before 11, so do not arrive before 11/ring the bell or anything since everyone that lives there will be asleep lol.

Smash Apprentice
Fail alarm is fail...when your phone is on vibrate, your alarm doesn't wake you up. Who knew.

D

Deleted member

Our group didn't make it to this due to car trouble 20 minutes from the venue...

Yeah...

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Great tournament.

i went 0-2 all pools. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::urg:

Shoutout to Zealot for complimenting my TV-lifting strength. It was a high honor.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Alright, for the sixth Delta Upsilon Event I'm looking at one of two dates.
-December 3rd
or
-Weekend after School is in Session 4

Thoughts?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ROFL, I meant December 4th.

The issue on that date for me is that I have a 15 page paper due on the 7th, along with two other finals the upcoming week.

Potentially I could do both dates. It's gonna depend how dead tired I am. Am I right that there is nothing currently scheduled on those dates?

Top Bottom