• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I kinda want to hydra for a game. Anyone up for hydraing with me?

BSL, how experienced are you (not that it matters, just curious)? Perhaps a hydra if no one else wants to?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I kinda want to hydra for a game. Anyone up for hydraing with me?

BSL, how experienced are you (not that it matters, just curious)? Perhaps a hydra if no one else wants to?
i have played IRL before a few times, so i basically know the game mechanics. but thats it. this is gonna be my first online game.

i dont really want to hydra for my first game. its just i need a possible partner for if the game turns into a hydra only one.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Just asked X1-12 if he wants to hydra with me. We've been in two games together, so that should make us buds now! :p

So no worries, BSL.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
That was directed at rPSI making jPSI a Smash Researcher.

In addition I've restricted all hydras to only be able to access this forum. There is no reason you need to use an alt anywhere else.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
/out of Halo

Six hydras is a bit too much for my tastes. It'll make it really hard to get a reliable read on people. :/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Xatres should hydra with Dastrn and Frozen / Mentos hydra HAS to happen. Halo will be sooooo~ stacked.

:059:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
/in Halo

Hydra with FrozenFlame.

=B
QTF and for Halo hype.

Probably the two most reluctant players to hydra in the community have join forces to take part in what will no doubt be a ****ing crazy fun game if we all step up and make Halo an all hydra affair. GET AT US SWF!

Name and account of hydra is pending so yeah we'll update that soon.

Xatres/Dastrn hydra should def. happen and join the **** up.

@ Mentos: Bro if you really wanna hydra with me sometime dude we'll make it happen. Hit me up with a PM next time you're considering a game with hydras allowed and I'll let you know if I'm down.

But yeah more power to Halo Hydra mafia *****es!

Top Bottom