• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I agree that avatar is bangin

sup Zwerd, welcome to our home site where we play mafia and chill

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So i probably should put my (dq styled) Dragonball Rpg onto this Thread Right?
Ahoy!! This subforum is for mafia games specifically (also known as Werewolf)- think of it as somewhat similar to CLUE where it's a myriad of players and you have to deduce what role each person has. So other kinds of games like RPG's wouldn't fit in this area. The best fit would probably be the Forum Games section of the site. More roleplaying fans frequent that area so your game would likely get more players there. Huzzah!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Ahoy!! This subforum is for mafia games specifically (also known as Werewolf)- think of it as somewhat similar to CLUE where it's a myriad of players and you have to deduce what role each person has. So other kinds of games like RPG's wouldn't fit in this area. The best fit would probably be the Forum Games section of the site. More roleplaying fans frequent that area so your game would likely get more players there. Huzzah!
Yeah i get it but the roleplaying on the Forum Games is more casual im talking about ya know turn based combat if you still dont think it fits i will stop asking

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah i get it but the roleplaying on the Forum Games is more casual im talking about ya know turn based combat if you still dont think it fits i will stop asking
Ahhhh OK it fits then! Yep, you’re correct Decisive Games is for the more intensive game threads whereas Forum Games is for lighter games. I assumed your RPG would be the latter but the turn based combat makes the difference. Feel free to post your game here then! Sorry for the confusion :laugh:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Ahhhh OK it fits then! Yep, you’re correct Decisive Games is for the more intensive game threads whereas Forum Games is for lighter games. I assumed your RPG would be the latter but the turn based combat makes the difference. Feel free to post your game here then! Sorry for the confusion :laugh:
Thanks

Mark_Cangila

Smash Rookie
Heya I'm another (very late) xkcd refugee. It's been a long while since I've played mafia - I've only played one very casual game between then and now.

Personally, the only real relevant change has been my gender. They/them pronouns for now, and I'm eventually gonna change my name once I figure out a good one lol.

(On a related note, does anyone have the gila profile picture someone made for me? I forgot their name now rip)

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Hi Mark, great to see you again!

WWZ is still open if you would like to sign up!

Here's the pic, credit to Madge for making this!

mark c.png

Top Bottom