• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
kill those scum basturds

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I have updated the original post of this thread a bit while retaining its original structure. Unfortunately, the original Decisive Games banner seems to have gone amiss. If anyone has the old banner, send me a pm with a working link. Otherwise, if anyone would like to make a cool banner for Decisive Games, send me a PM with a cool new banner and I'll put it in the OP alongside crediting the artist.

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I have updated the original post of this thread a bit while retaining its original structure. Unfortunately, the original Decisive Games banner seems to have gone amiss. If anyone has the old banner, send me a pm with a working link. Otherwise, if anyone would like to make a cool banner for Decisive Games, send me a PM with a cool new banner and I'll put it in the OP alongside crediting the artist.
Hey, no problem!

Good as new, right?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
you dare to delete my post???

Hello there! Welcome to Smashboards. This part of the forum is meant to play forum games such as mafia and diplomacy. We have a game that's currently in session and will probably have sign ups for a game go up shortly after it's close if you are looking to play a game of mafia. If you're looking for a place to introduce yourself more generally, it can be found here: https://smashboards.com/forums/welcome-center-meet-greet.231/ and if you're looking for a place to have general discussion, it can be found here: https://smashboards.com/threads/soc...on-animal-crossing-direct-on-thursday.484266/

Maven89

Smash Master
so I just got a new apartment, which is nice. Unfortunately my first night there my new roommate showed me RWBY, so the place is uninhapitable.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hi there, I'm another xkcd refugee. I might at some point join a game.
Do most of the xkcd people have animal avatars? Is it a pact? You guys should let me in on it!

Bessie has a dog, Sabradical has a dog... you have a cat...

We need to make it an oath

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone, I'm also from the xkcd forums.
Hi there, I'm another xkcd refugee. I might at some point join a game.
Hi plytho

Do most of the xkcd people have animal avatars? Is it a pact? You guys should let me in on it!

Bessie has a dog, Sabradical has a dog... you have a cat...

We need to make it an oath
Nah, that's just a Bessie and Sabrar thing, I don't usually have an animal in my avatar. Plytho used to have a wise-looking baboon if I'm not mistaken...

(edit: sorry about double-posting, noob mistake)

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome Somitomi! Glad to see you here as well.

Top Bottom