• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looks like all the active dGamers are busy with Blazblue Mafia so I guess I'll just wait until that's finished and run a regular game then?

:059:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Let Koopa take my spot, I'll /out. I'm gonna be a little busy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I'm down, but Sang is definitely out. She is way too busy and cannot take on a game at this time.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
What about Radical and Zaixl? I'm pretty sure Zaixl just got kicked out of Blazblue for being too inactive.

Last edited:

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry about that. I think I'll have to /out this game currently. If you can't find anybody else I can play but I won't be terribly active (my senior thesis is sucking the life out of me ;-;).

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
OH DEAR

I'm sorry for missing the call, I thought DGames had DIED, and I hadn't really been on the Smash section of the SmashBoards for a while...

I'm gonna hold off on /in-ing for another game, BUT if a replacement becomes necessary, I'll be more diligent about checking here.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I'm thinking maybe we do away with the mini queue and let people host minis the same way we let them host any other games. Then we can create a new stickied thread for newbies, which includes a mafia tutorial and list of "teachers" who adopt newbies and accompany them into a game to do the whole IC thing like they do on mafiascum.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
While I appreciate the likes, people need to actually comment on this for the idea to gain any traction. I'm not a mod, so I can't exactly make the decision for anyone.

That being said, I am going to hosting a mini mafia game soon for the newest batch of newbies. And in defiance of the mini queue I will be having sign-ups in-thread. :shyguy:

Maven89

Smash Master
While I appreciate the likes, people need to actually comment on this for the idea to gain any traction. I'm not a mod, so I can't exactly make the decision for anyone.

That being said, I am going to hosting a mini mafia game soon for the newest batch of newbies. And in defiance of the mini queue I will be having sign-ups in-thread. :shyguy:
We gave Ryu and J modships just to appeal to the young and gay vote, you can probably do whatever you want with the queue unless someone is waiting on it

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That would make Ryu - Bernie and then I'd be Hilary.

Wonder what Raziek would be because isn't there a canadian candidate?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Oh also in response to this. People already do this haha. There is no need to overthrow any system and this thread is still a nice place to start when you are looking to get integrated to the DGames community. If you are hosting a game that is more new player friendly, posting a link to your thread in here would be nice as well.

I'm pretty lax on the rules around here so just as long as things are still running smoothly we should be gucci.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'll go. I've never played mafia before tho
There's two open games right now. The first one only has one slot to fill but has some weird mechanics:
http://smashboards.com/threads/gheb...-standard-rules-semi-open-setup.432052/page-2

And the other one has three slots to fill (and probably won't start until the first one is over) but is a more traditional setup:
http://smashboards.com/threads/newbie-matrix6-mafia-signups-open-6-9.432794/

Feel free to pick either one, but the first one will probably start quicker and everybody will have more of a fairly equal understanding of not knowing what's going on ;)

\(^o^)/

Smash Rookie
Eeeh, I was just going to play because I thought they needed more people, I'm not really all that interested at all :)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Eeeh, I was just going to play because I thought they needed more people, I'm not really all that interested at all :)
Oh, OK; we've got enough for the first game now. Thanks for coming anyways! Feel free to join a game if you ever feel like playing Mafia.

Top Bottom