• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Banjo Kazooie Mafia!

1. Gheb_01
2. Orboknown
3. Zaixl
4. Bardull
5. RadicalRat
6. KingofKoopas
7. sneakytako
8. Maven89
9. *GenericHandle*
(10.)
(11.)

One more person would be lovely! I'd also like one or so replacements, but understandable if not.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No problem at all! My game won't be up until after Gheb's game so it's fine to just sit at 9 because the set-up can be played that way as well.

I'm looking for replacement or if there is enough interest, I can bump the player-list to 11. Just lemme know guys!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
9 players are enough for a newbie game and Orbo is the only player who is in both games so I don't see the issue with starting it soon tbh.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Banjo Kazooie Mafia!

1. Gheb_01
2. Orboknown
3. Zaixl
4. Bardull
5. RadicalRat
6. KingofKoopas
7. sneakytako
8. Maven89
9. *GenericHandle*
10. MoosyDoosy
11.Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Awesome! That makes 11 for the game and I will have the thread up by tomorrow night with role PMs to everyone! Thanks to everyone who signed up!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Whoever is wanting to host the next Mini-Mafia, you may go for it at your heart's content! Anyone incredibly passionate about a flavor or set-up in mind? Anyone secretly wanting to trick people with a cool set-up? Got a flavor you are dying to share with other fans? Then come on ahead and do it. If you need any advice as to set-ups or hosting, please feel free to let me know and I can answer any and all questions.

If no one comes around by Friday/Saturday, I can throw up another game I have so that we can keep the fire of activity alive. Just let me know guys if you need anything!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We should take the rhree slots to fill ryker and dietz game before throwing another mini up
True, I would like to have at least a mini-mafia sign up started soon because we are currently sitting at 1 active game and I would like to keep the pace of having two games running at most times.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ How big is the game you are thinking for the next mini? I may have 1 or 2 people willing to join with me for it, but wanna figure out how many players would be needed.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
If Gheb is planning to run his at the same time as the BlazeBlue game I could totally double up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As long as you feel you can handle that, then I am all for doubling up. Just a friendly remainder to be true to yourself regarding your time commitment regarding games. (Not directed at you, just making a note for all new players since we have a great influx on them lately :))

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I haven't thought about it yet. I'd do something between 7 and 9 players for sure though.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I wants tu mafia

(I can actually handle it time-wise, and kingmaker is going to end rather quickly)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So right now it's Sang and J that are in. Setup will depend on the amount of people that join with 7 being minimum and 9 being maximum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I don't mean semi-******* set-ups. I moreso would be talking about like non-traditional roles.

Some games of the past had amazing roles in them.

Top Bottom