• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stupidest argument ever. People who blacklisted Xonar are now blacklisted from joining any of my games until they refrain from being imbeciles.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Stupidest argument ever. People who blacklisted Xonar are now blacklisted from joining any of my games until they refrain from being imbeciles.
Everyone who isn't should join your games then post their role PMs in the thread after a day or so. I want to see your reaction.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Guys, the drama is over. I really appreciate anyone defending me, but it's not necessary anymore. Also, Overswarm, that reply was really unwarranted and kinda childish : (

Just cut it out already, anyone who wants to blacklist me, go ahead, I bet you thought about it. If you haven't, well, that's just "lowering yourself to my level", aka being disrespectful. Ehh, just nevermind. I think everyone said their stuff.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I haven't been keeping up ._.

That said, like I said, I don't have the time to "walk the talk", but I'd love to get a chance from everyone if I hydra with Ryker. I don't see how anyone would even try to argue that I would abandon a game that I play with Ryker, our teamwork feels so naturally, I wouldn't lose interest in a game like that.
It's weird as hell. We'd talk about ideas and rage about lurkers, but through the conversation ideas in the back of my head would suddenly make so much more sense with something he pointed out. It just clicked. No, I won't get into methods or anything because they work and there's no point arming anyone else with the tools to take me down, but it just flows.

Would always be willing to give it a go again. As for you not being here Fri-Sun, I can cover that (except for the next two weekends where I'm going to tournies : P).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We'll just go for the standard thing, do a bit of individual posts if we don't have time to make a big post together, yet keep discussing, then release big posts if necessary.

But yeah, we thought the same yet somehow tell each other new things through talking. Haha, conveniently I reread our chat history during TMNT a few weeks back when I was wondering where you went, this all sounds like an epic coincidence <3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Seriously, the reason why I pointed it out is cause I think it's a good idea as a policy to deal with this.

At this point the responses just got increasing immature and vindictive, especially Chaco's and OS's.

It's all fine and good to wanna protect your game, but banning people cause they said something you didn't like? And then ruining somebody's game?

Seriously, crosses the line by a lot.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'll join halo only if you give me a killtacular ability

Does mafia all stars allow hydra? Praxis and I would like to in as hydra, but if it's not allowed we'll join halo mafia instead.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Your immaturity is showing, just an fyi.
I'm not the one over-reacting.

It's to prove a point. Not a statement of intent.

If someone joined your game and just straight up ruined it by posting their role PM then was a complete **** about it, said it was because they didn't want to play anymore, and then blew it off like it was nothing, that person would have something to prove. Some might be willing to let them join their games. For me it'd depend on the game and the group, and if I allowed hydras. He'd basically have to hydra to be in any game of mine, and I don't like hydras in the first place.

So yeah, Xonar needs to prove himself worthy of joining games by himself. I don't care if he's tired. That's an excuse. This was a special game he was invited to, and mechanisms had been put in place that allowed him to leave via replacement if he wanted to. He was showing a complete disregard for others in a special circumstance; it's pretty obvious to me that he'd need to show he was willing to actually play mafia and not goof off.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha i was thinking about joining halo, before realizing that would potentially lead to me being in 3 games and modding 1 all at the same time. That prolly wouldn't end well

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
haha i was thinking about joining halo, before realizing that would potentially lead to me being in 3 games and modding 1 all at the same time. That prolly wouldn't end well
You could hydra with someone, just so long as the hydra is not inactive. :)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
In that case if we're playing like we're better then everyone else you're blacklisted from my next game until you play 100 games where you don't counter claim a day vig as a survivor.

See we can all **** up.

Christ you all act like two year olds sometimes.
ho ho!!

lolol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
/out large
/in small

I think it will be kinder to my new schedule until I can see how I'm going to be able to preform.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
At the rate it is going, Halo could easily become an all-hydra affair. We'd just have to bust out Moriarty.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Which was the game I played with the McFox/Mayling hydra where they continued driving me up walls and making me want to otherwise harm myself? I'd played with either player in multiple games and not had a problem aside from working toward differing win conditions, but that combination was whack, yo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Moriarty is Kevin + Tom
Moronic is Marshy + Ronike

Marshy + Tom never happened I think

:059:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ronike prolly can't join either, so it works out. If it takes a while to get signups done though...

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Which was the game I played with the McFox/Mayling hydra where they continued driving me up walls and making me want to otherwise harm myself? I'd played with either player in multiple games and not had a problem aside from working toward differing win conditions, but that combination was whack, yo.
abuh? the only game we hydra'd in was muppets, and you weren't in that one.

check yo facts

/in as McMaymays for Halo

Top Bottom