• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
First name that popped into my head when I was trying to think of a name for the hydra was FireStorm, since it's close to flame and close to swarm but neither are actually in the name.

I don't think we're gonna go for a name that hybridizes our forum names. Probs gonna bust out something fresh. It's in the works.

Fukkin lolled at abominable snowswarm that's funny as hell Tom good ****

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
X1-12/Sworddancer. hydra reporting in for Halo Mafia

I've had to turn to IE as my third internet browser :(

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think splitting a hydra up to make two players in the game would work.

If you did that then you'd be creating a player who knows the ins and outs of two roles, his former hydra and whoever he's replacing.

This is a big bad no no for fairness.

If for some reason a member of a hydra looses interest and the hydra wants to just revert to the one active player, that could be done, but splitting a hydra and having them both alive in the same game is bad news bears. If the hydra slot died then MAYBE you could do it kinda like what TDA did in SSB:M but it's a fine line to walk.

Honestly though I wouldn't be too concerned about replacements for your halo game Swords. For one, Hydras here are usually made to directly prevent a playerslot from being an inactive PoS. Furthermore, chances are that one person in each pair is going to have the time to devote to the game if not both of them.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure, I think someone outed and people have joined that aren't listed yet.

Honestly would ask you to wait though and see if some more hydras can be put together and see if we can actually pull off a full hydra game. That's a major reason why I considered and ultimately joined.

It's your game though, so if you really want to start the game super badly, I'm in no place to stop you but it would be mega cool if we were patient and built a full hydra game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I haven't been able to get in touch with KevinM yet, so Tom and KevinM haven't merged into Moriarty on the list. I need to check with him to see if he's cool with it.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
EDIT: Nevermind, where good to go.

Actually X1, what I think was suggested was PeopleFacePunch, but PeoplePunchFace sounds oddly better.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
sep h
Effective immediately for all games past slot #33: You are not added into the queue until you submit a completed game to either marshy or Xiivi. This is to ensure you have a game ready to go when your turn comes around. You are committed to run the game submitted. You are not however, unable to change the game you are hosting. If you do so you must resubmit the game & you will keep your slot in the queue. Whatever the most recent approved submission is will be the game you host. You are able to lose your "slot" if you are in the pending column, which is where you will be until you submit your complete "good-to-go" game.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
You'll never understand how long it took me to learn how to get here, NOT through clicking the Forum Games link in the home page...

(10 minutes)

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Wish I knew this earlier :p.

But oh well. The little arrow down thing on the Forum Games forum on the main page works too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
MvP of this game gets to be known as the greatest hydra of all time.
what happens if a non-hydra wins the game while it is the player's first game? does that make the player the MvP of everything forever?

aka what if i can beat everyone?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Indy slip.

Vote: BSL

Lol, getting MVP (I believe) just means that in the mod's, and more people's, eyes you played the best.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know. That was my point.

Dun vote me to lynched plz!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vote: Moriarty posting in only images is scummy, rite???

/in to replace in Halo but move me into the game if another hydra doesn't want to sign up

Top Bottom