• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Like it's one thing to say "hey alright enough guys I get it I'm sorry" and another to be like "Pssssh whatever I don't give a **** what you guys think I didn't do anything haters gonna hate".

Like seriously you deserve every ounce of hate you're getting because what you pulled in BIM:R was just straight up stupid, dumb, lazy, irresponsible bull****. There is absolutely no excuse. If you didn't want to play you could've request replacement. You never said a thing to me in that regard.

Seriously dude, cut the ****ing immature bull****. You ****ed up and you know it.
Obviously I've apologized enough and already recognized the issue, I said sorry and explained everything. People still going up to me and being like "Yo dude, blacklisted" has me pissed. Yes, I deserve the negative attitude, but at the moment I'm not in the best mood at all. At all. People being nice and not blacklisting me sort of "opened my eyes" at that point, because haters ARE gonna hate, while the people with a proper set of brains didn't really make an issue out of it.

Oh and swearing, way to solve a problem/make a point. Has anyone ever learned how to properly solve problems in this world? Swearing is like the most counter-productive thing you can do if you want to solve anything.

For the record, when I posted that daykill, I had forgotten that I was in fact a bomb.

I've admitted/apologized enough already, you know the drill. If you wanna keep this all up, be my guest. If you want to be mature about it, yes please.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Okay Tom, fair enough.

@Xonar
You're still blacklisted until I see some mature play out of you in a couple games.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If you don't remember him apologizing at all, why dont you simply take the apology in the post above at face value, and drop it?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Because it wasn't an apology? It was him *****in at us for not accepting his nonexistent apology.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Obviously I've apologized enough and already recognized the issue, I said sorry and explained everything. People still going up to me and being like "Yo dude, blacklisted" has me pissed. Yes, I deserve the negative attitude, but at the moment I'm not in the best mood at all. At all. People being nice and not blacklisting me sort of "opened my eyes" at that point, because haters ARE gonna hate, while the people with a proper set of brains didn't really make an issue out of it.

Oh and swearing, way to solve a problem/make a point. Has anyone ever learned how to properly solve problems in this world? Swearing is like the most counter-productive thing you can do if you want to solve anything.

For the record, when I posted that daykill, I had forgotten that I was in fact a bomb.

I've admitted/apologized enough already, you know the drill. If you wanna keep this all up, be my guest. If you want to be mature about it, yes please.
Apologies are nice, actions are better.

You say that you're sorry, so show us, if you play in at least 2 games between now and when my game is and take them seriously (don't flake out and require a replacement and don't get modkilled) then I'll take you off my blacklist and I encourage others to use the same criteria.

Cause it does suck to be ostracized for a single mistake, but you know how much effort people put into these games, is it any wonder why we're protective. If you show that you can treat the games with respect again, people should respond in kind.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Apologies are nice, actions are better.

You say that you're sorry, so show us, if you play in at least 2 games between now and when my game is and take them seriously (don't flake out and require a replacement and don't get modkilled) then I'll take you off my blacklist and I encourage others to use the same criteria.

Cause it does suck to be ostracized for a single mistake, but you know how much effort people put into these games, is it any wonder why we're protective. If you show that you can treat the games with respect again, people should respond in kind.
I fully support this post.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
What I was trying to say Xonar is that there is a big difference between saying "You guys who aren't blacklisting me are really thinking straight, and you guys who keep saying you're blacklisting me publicly are being childish and overly hateful" and "lolololololol hatas gonna hate yo get at me" which was pretty much the attitude you were carrying.

One tone is apologetic and sensitive to the issue. The other is just kneejerk disrespect and show complete lack of recognition for the wrongs done.

Whether or not you actually recognize and are truly sorry for what you did is irrelevant when what you post conveys the messages that you don't give a rat's ***. That's the point I was making.

But yeah unprovoked public berating of you is uncalled for and like I said it is my firm belief that if anyone has a specific problem with a player being in their games it should be handled privately.

Also I facepalmed with the force of a great typhoon @ "omg don't use swear words they only make problems worse".

Like c'mon man don't even get me started with that. You're an adult. I'm an adult. We can use adult language because we can handle it and should have the knowledge and understanding that strong language is used to convey equally strong emotion. My language reflects the extent to which what you had said and done emotionally affected me. Why should I sugar coat it? It's not my problem if some one who wronged me doesn't have the mental tenacity or maturity to handle language that is functionally suited to handling the job that language has of conveying my thoughts and emotions to others.

Basically I'll caution you to never ever try to tell anyone else how they can or cannot speak to their peers, nor should you ever try to discredit an argument or position based on the words a person chooses to present it with. These are both logically abominable actions of the highest caliber.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm not used to having any real divisive drama in DGames and its making me upset. Make your blacklists a private thing, please.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not used to having any real divisive drama in DGames and its making me upset. Make your blacklists a private thing, please.
**** that. Make them public and hang him out to dry until he acts responsible, and then everyone pat him on the back and say "welcome home, Xonar!". He's had a history of inactivity and a "hell if I care" attitude, he can prove himself in a game or two.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sigh, swearing only discourages me to further participate in this discussion and will further shut down a persons feelings. I'm not asking for sugar coating, but you don't have to make it sour or salted for me, it won't help. If your emotions are really that aggressive, I don't even want to have a discussion with you, as your emotions have obviously clouded your mind enough to not make my words reach you at all. I want to talk with a calm and reasonable person, not an angry person out to get me, with their swear words and all. I didn't discredit your argument due to your language, not at all good sir, I just pointed that if you keep swearing I'll simply give up and let you build up your rage in your own time, where I don't have to mind.

That said, I think I have apologized already, and if I haven't: Sorry. It was a stupid mistake and it was entirely me to blame. My apologies to all the players and the especially the mod, and I promise a failure of that calibur won't reoccur.

edit: I probably won't have 2 games to make it up, I simply don't have the time. Do you think I had a "I don't care" attitude towards the games? No, my life was just really rapidly changing, and it's still doing exactly that. I simply don't have the mountains of free time to play 5 games of mafia at the same time like I did at the time. I hardly have time to manage my other forum game I'm doing at the moment, hell, I don't have the time to read up on the Back Rooms I'm in, let alone all the character boards like I used to. I simply didn't have the time, and I did in fact replace out of 1 game, for the first time in my mafia carreer. Replacing in is like the worst thing in a mafia game ever, imo. But no johns, I should've replaced out, I know that.

And no, I won't stop talking about this. My apologies, Tom, I know you are the room mod, but I want this solved.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Sigh, swearing only discourages me to further participate in this discussion and will further shut down a persons feelings. I'm not asking for sugar coating, but you don't have to make it sour or salted for me, it won't help. If your emotions are really that aggressive, I don't even want to have a discussion with you, as your emotions have obviously clouded your mind enough to not make my words reach you at all. I want to talk with a calm and reasonable person, not an angry person out to get me, with their swear words and all. I didn't discredit your argument due to your language, not at all good sir, I just pointed that if you keep swearing I'll simply give up and let you build up your rage in your own time, where I don't have to mind.

That said, I think I have apologized already, and if I haven't: Sorry. It was a stupid mistake and it was entirely me to blame. My apologies to all the players and the especially the mod, and I promise a failure of that calibur won't reoccur.

edit: I probably won't have 2 games to make it up, I simply don't have the time. Do you think I had a "I don't care" attitude towards the games? No, my life was just really rapidly changing, and it's still doing exactly that. I simply don't have the mountains of free time to play 5 games of mafia at the same time like I did at the time. I hardly have time to manage my other forum game I'm doing at the moment, hell, I don't have the time to read up on the Back Rooms I'm in, let alone all the character boards like I used to. I simply didn't have the time, and I did in fact replace out of 1 game, for the first time in my mafia carreer. Replacing in is like the worst thing in a mafia game ever, imo. But no johns, I should've replaced out, I know that.

And no, I won't stop talking about this. My apologies, Tom, I know you are the room mod, but I want this solved.
Much better. I'd still like to see you "walk the talk", so to speak, in a game or two before I let you join my LOTR two towers setup (which should hopefully be epic. :)), but as long as you can maintain that attitude, welcome back. :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
**** that. Make them public and hang him out to dry until he acts responsible, and then everyone pat him on the back and say "welcome home, Xonar!". He's had a history of inactivity and a "hell if I care" attitude, he can prove himself in a game or two.
??? whatever. you can backlist him without making a giant fuss about it. if hes blacklisted by everyone until he can prove himself then he cant prove himself. but i guess i cant tell you it takes all kinds without telling myself it takes all kinds.

it wasnt really directed towards you, but also, im no longer the room mod. things have changed :]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I haven't been keeping up ._.

That said, like I said, I don't have the time to "walk the talk", but I'd love to get a chance from everyone if I hydra with Ryker. I don't see how anyone would even try to argue that I would abandon a game that I play with Ryker, our teamwork feels so naturally, I wouldn't lose interest in a game like that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You should join my next game then, Xonar. Hydras are always allowed and you're not on my blacklist.

:059:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I haven't been keeping up ._.

That said, like I said, I don't have the time to "walk the talk", but I'd love to get a chance from everyone if I hydra with Ryker. I don't see how anyone would even try to argue that I would abandon a game that I play with Ryker, our teamwork feels so naturally, I wouldn't lose interest in a game like that.
I guess I'd be willing to trust him to work with you. My game's not for a bit so probably not gonna be relevant, but I'm usually down for giving leeway to hydraing with a respected vet.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm on here longer than Ryker has been lol, I'm just lazy and I don't get noticed in games that often, that's why I've only been lynched like once my entire carreer. That's good, right?... Right?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm on here longer than Ryker has been lol, I'm just lazy and I don't get noticed in games that often, that's why I've only been lynched like once my entire carreer. That's good, right?... Right?
Your "trusted vet" status has been withdrawn pending review, remember?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you can /in multiple games right?

/in halo

if you cant /in multiple games, then /out villains if it isnt too late.

Top Bottom