• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There will be no Hydras.

I thought about allowing them but making them all require only one vote to lynch them for lulz, but I stopped myself.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
OS, you won't be running your large non-mafia game at the same time as villians, right?

/in villians.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I won't be running my large non-mafia game at the same time as I'm running a mafia game

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
**** it, I need to earn dice, because I love having little decorations under my username.

/in Villains.

I can't handle a large game, but I can plow through small games until I win that **** post bit.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll start Villains later, prolly on Sunday evening / Monday. Got family/girlfriend stuff to do now

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
/In all-stars

Don't expect me to be as active as I used to be. 3:15pm to midnight CST job training. Posting now before anyone could know my alignment.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
/In all-stars

Don't expect me to be as active as I used to be. 3:15pm to midnight CST job training. Posting now before anyone could know my alignment.
I'm really, really happy to see Ryker back.

Top Bottom