• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
He's taking a big risk there by the way because of jab's lag. It's okay to do it but still.... it's not like it's something new.
im very well aware of how many frames it has

This was all possible for the DDD and the ROB because the other team didn't have a MK on their team. Since the US has more MKs, this video doesn't help or apply to our part of the metagame. Double MK would've been even worse. MK destroys both of them, especially in teams. Quite obvious right?
yea but....no MKs were in that match..why even bring that up unless the match actually had MKs in it?

you dont like to dream much do you mr. negative

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nope! theres a certain way to approaching people and making funny comments. Its ironically similar like how you approach a situation in smash. If you dont come at it from the right angle you'll be punished for it

sorta like how i punish my DDD when he sits on my leg >:I

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i do say i prefer the iphone talk so much more than bad jokery

what apps do you use? I typically use MyWeather Mobile, Flight Track Pro, WBNS-10TV, USA Today and sometimes trillian

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
pish It was friendlies. Same thing can happen on PS1's grass transformation if you're on the little slopes at the wrong time.

Point is Dedede's girth is an unignoreable problem.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
exactly

its both a blessing and a eye sore, yet despite all that jazz if you can get around his pit falls hes still a kick *** character. However, i gotta emphasize, those pit falls are one of the things i always find i have to keep in check constantly

I can do it to 30%

And LMFAO @ that video.
i made a vid of me earlier doing it on pikachu and DDD

i mess up abit but i think i can get the consistency down if i practice enough

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Who left you guys unmodded? That's like leaving a fat kid alone with cake, or leaving a fat kid alone with a weird old man with cake.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Soooo...down tilt lock on Pokemon Stadium where the slope is and the tree...I got it off on some characters (Game and Watch and like Kirby I think) this weekend and it was pretty epic. Can it be gotten out of, or is it a lock there? Because they couldn't seem to get out of it. And it was pretty awesome, especially since they were like "oh you cant CG me lololol" so I tried that and it worked.

Sure this is known, but I didn't know anything about it, so I was just curious what you guys knew about it?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
You can sdi out pretty easily, but they usually bounce on the ground when they do so you can follow up.

I prefer Drill jab in that little nook, super annoying/rewarding lol

Edit: omg somebody ban that guy from making jokes lmao

Top Bottom