• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just out of curiosity....... why is this forum so dead? o.o???

I mean, it's not like people don't play DDD......

Pony

Smash Apprentice
You guys should see the Luigi boards..
Well, I mean, before Biglou got top 8 at MLG.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
they are kinda dead arent they. Thats too bad really, weegee is a really fun character to play

Pony

Smash Apprentice
they are kinda dead arent they. Thats too bad really, weegee is a really fun character to play
Yeah.. Unfortunately most of the top Luigi's either don't post, or don't wanna make a matchup thread.. so we usually only get through 4 matchups before we quit and start over a month later.

Awesome!

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
oh 9b lock. Yeah I tried doing that in practice mode, don't get how to do it consistently. If you can pull it off tho go for it and then come back here with ur results

Pony

Smash Apprentice
oh 9b lock. Yeah I tried doing that in practice mode, don't get how to do it consistently. If you can pull it off tho go for it and then come back here with ur results
Someone needs to come up with a single name for this.. haha.

Does it work with every character?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i think i tried the single naner lock in training mode with diddy set to walk and it didnt work. That or was my timing off?

ummm mind if i try it out with u? :)
a good router/ISP is gonna make all the difference in your wifi experience. Seriously...the buffering can get stupid and your timing for mostly everything will get thrown off if you dont have the right equipment for it irl.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
i think i tried the single naner lock in training mode with diddy set to walk and it didnt work. That or was my timing off?

a good router/ISP is gonna make all the difference in your wifi experience. Seriously...the buffering can get stupid and your timing for mostly everything will get thrown off if you dont have the right equipment for it irl.
I can't perfect shield anything on wifi. :/

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i can, its just really learning how to deal with buffering online. You can always grab a friend to practice pshielding while they just spam.

only big issue i have on wifi is my cging, i cant do it at all lol

Pony

Smash Apprentice
i can, its just really learning how to deal with buffering online. You can always grab a friend to practice pshielding while they just spam.

only big issue i have on wifi is my cging, i cant do it at all lol
Oh yeah.. I can't CG either.
I just hope that my opponent is lagging worse than I am and they'll mess up on escaping the CG.. haha.

I just played a Snake on AiB, Inhale seems like it's really good vs. his recovery. o.O

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
DewDaDash, why not go to AiB ladder and play there?
lol that doesnt prove whether or not you'll have a great connection with people. You know there are kids on there that lag for the win

You should try and grab release snake out of his recovery pony. Or bair him out of it. Welp with wifi the main issue i have with it is shield canceled grabs. So i switch between dash grabbing and SC grabs on wifi, it does help alittle bit.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
First of all, isnt there some characters that you can only CG using running shield grabs? (fire emblem comes to mind)

Secondly, anybody that mains D3 should be able to CG with their eyes closed, Its all timing and muscle memory. As long as you are pressing the buttons at the right intervals, it shouldnt matter if theres a disconnect between when you press the button and when it actually happens on screen.

To CG better on wifi, I actually would honestly suggest going to practice mode and CGing characters with your eyes closed.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
How is Marth any harder than Bowser? they both have amazing Upb OOSes with Invinci. frames on frame 1. Bowser is bigger i guess

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
diddy, marth, pit, TL, peach and luigi are the toughest to CG

and IC well...you'll almost never CG them when they're together lol

Top Bottom