• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
all we really need is each other~~~~~~

now all of you can go sleep on the couch

oh yea i plan on visiting the zoo this week, and guess what fuzzy little animal im hyped about drawing

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
if i can find the spiders i will draw one just for you

i'll give it huge heart shaped eyes and color it pink and red like gay babby pink MK <3333

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
My friends came up with Robi-TUSM. TUSMaki just came to me one day. I don't know if I have any others, so I may have to stick with this one.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
DE, you would be the perfect Scrappy Doo substitute. :D
im not tha small or annoying though

and i dont have puppy power i have jet hammer power

Hello. I've realized that Dedede is undoubtedly the best character in the game.
*puts hand on your shoulder* i hate to break this to you kid but, MK Diddy and Snake are far better characters than this fat penguin

Pony

Smash Apprentice
im not tha small or annoying though

and i dont have puppy power i have jet hammer power

*puts hand on your shoulder* i hate to break this to you kid but, MK Diddy and Snake are far better characters than this fat penguin
But.. But..
The boxing gloves? the mechanized mallet?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i know my son...i know.....these are very wonderful things indeed. No one is doubting his grab range, his long slender foot range, and *** cheeks that would make snake cry out in agony.

However magnificent this bird is, alas....his highness' options get shut down by far better characters than he...

*slowly wipes away man tear*

and this is why i main DDD because im ironically gay

Pony

Smash Apprentice
i know my son...i know.....these are very wonderful things indeed. No one is doubting his grab range, his long slender foot range, and *** cheeks that would make snake cry out in agony.

However magnificent this bird is, alas....his highness' options get shut down by far better characters than he...

*slowly wipes away man tear*

and this is why i main DDD because im ironically gay
I guess that makes sense. :urg:

I'm still maining him though.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp if you need advice ask around. Really gl, its tricky to main DDD in this day an age. Make sure you have at least a secondary for IC if you dont wanna go ddd for them.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
welp if you need advice ask around. Really gl, its tricky to main DDD in this day an age. Make sure you have at least a secondary for IC if you dont wanna go ddd for them.
For IC's I usually go MK and scrooge on Smashville, so I'd say I'm alright. :)
So is IC's D3's worst matchup?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Olimar/Pikachu/Falco/MK/IC, others are close to even or advantage[see mu thread]

Pika/Falco got a CG on DDD till roughly 56% ish and they can finish with usmash or something else, they can easily out camp DDD. Olimar got a dthrow, usmash true combo on heavies at low % and can out camp DDD pretty easily

IC can wall and shut down DDD pretty well with blizzard, and its very easy for them to grab DDD.

MK is well MK. Dont use ftilt on him. Shield nado, or if you can break him out of it with well spaced dsmash, bair, dtilt

see the things they all have in common is that DDD cannot CG them back, they can CG him. They out camp him, and close down his options with theirs.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192600

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Olimar/Pikachu/Falco/MK/IC, others are close to even or advantage[see mu thread]

Pika/Falco got a CG on DDD till roughly 56% ish and they can finish with usmash or something else, they can easily out camp DDD. Olimar got a dthrow, usmash true combo on heavies at low % and can out camp DDD pretty easily

IC can wall and shut down DDD pretty well with blizzard, and its very easy for them to grab DDD.

MK is well MK. Dont use ftilt on him. Shield nado, or if you can break him out of it with well spaced dsmash, bair, dtilt

see the things they all have in common is that DDD cannot CG them back, they can CG him. They out camp him, and close down his options with theirs.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192600
You dont give ddd enough credit. If you know the matchups they are winnable. I'd say ddd's toughest matchups are probally mk, diddy,and ics. Any other matchup ddd can win if they know the matchup. That doesn't mean ddd cant win the 3 I mentioned, just that its tough.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
oh i do give him credit, and i know which harder mu's for me are winnable IF ONLY because i have some of the experience in dealing with them. However we cannot deny that those mu's are indeed not in his favor. I agree with Diddy though, that can be really challenging if you dont know how to deal with the peels

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
oh i do give him credit, and i know which harder mu's for me are winnable IF ONLY because i have some of the experience in dealing with them. However we cannot deny that those mu's are indeed not in his favor. I agree with Diddy though, that can be really challenging if you dont know how to deal with the peels
which matchups, the 3 I mentioned or all that you mentioned? becuz a lot of the ones u mentioned can be in his favor, u just might not be playing it right

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Well first off i play wifi so even really discussing whether I actually know them or not is very highly questionable due to the nature of Wifi itself. So i would have to say no.

I'm only pulling that info from the MU thread btw, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192600

Im not just randomly saying DDD is disadvantage because of XYZ. The MU thread is there for a reason.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
But the matchp thread doesnt take into account certian playstyles. For instance it assumes lets say against falco you will play on a flat stage and get cged. Well if you ban FD and stay on the top platforms its pretty much even and could be in ddd's favor.

And against pikmin your not supposed to camp, your suppose to rush him

Matchup threads tell general information of how ppl feel in certain matchups. But the matchups can also change over time as well, theyre not set in stone.

and judging from wifi, ike would be top tier

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that is true and that is the main eye sore of most MU topics is that not all matches are created equal. However in some of the advice, there is still some rings of truth to them. Its good enough for beginners, after that your pretty much on your own. Being dynamic and creative is part of how i approach more challenging opponents after all. What fun is there to be had when your safe all the time?...well ok maybe for being gay and keeping the % lead that would be smart LOL. However theres no harm in being different -- just as long as one is smart about doing so

idk man, San's Ike is top tier thats for sure. But every other ike is

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, helping a lot. :)

I think I'll go Luigi for Diddy, it's like a 60-40 mathup IIRC.
One more question for now, how do you pronounce Atomsk?
I say "uh-tom-sk" but I've heard "Atom-isk" before.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He... does?

:O

EDIT: Also, the matchup threads are a bit outdated because no mod = no transfer of ownership :x

Top Bottom