• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
That's why I got ***** by atomsk at whobo, waaaayyyy too much approaching. Mk's not as annoying as diddy is sometimes though. That mu gets harder every month lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
pick up naner

put it somewhere where diddy cant find/reach it[possibly off stage]

then prompty look at the diddy mainer and say

YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NICE THINGS :MAD:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
That's why I got ***** by atomsk at whobo, waaaayyyy too much approaching. Mk's not as annoying as diddy is sometimes though. That mu gets harder every month lol
What I think works vs Diddy is, Z catch the banana is possible, then ASAP Z drop it under you. Now they don't have the banana and its going to end of behind DDD's wall of lawl.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i like to think of naners as dreamland real estate that diddy has not paid his taxes on

therefore, i'm taking them away from him >:I

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
soo.... at mlg orlando atomsk was telling me about some japan ddd player that is supposedly the best in japan. He was telling me how he'd simply just walk with ddd and just out range them so they couldn't get in and win touch matchups like so. Then i think he said the same person managed to banana lock a diddy or something against a wall. I didn't really believe him but tried finding this person on youtube. Anyone have any idea?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
im 4/4 vs wc's 4 best mks beef no johnz its def possible
Honestly I don't believe that.
What I really mean by IMPOSSIBLE is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get them to not gay you out anymore. Once they have at least 50% lead, they won't approach you anymore. It's not possible to get them to not do that.

Now the only solution I can think of is to get the lead yourself and keep the lead. But that's as hard as muck because Meta Knight can punish us a lot more than we can punish him. We just have to take it the slowest as possible and work on reactions on the first stock.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:crazy::crazy: OMG my jaw just dropped after watching that. I dont think any words can describe how amazing that is.
i know right? 9B is the most wonderful japanesu DDD i've ever seen
siggghh hes so patient and bold in his matches

heres some more eye sex for you

Pit[Masahi] vs 9B[DDD]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxh_W08j8o
^^^^ notice in this match at lower % when 9B has Masahi and he dthrows him to towards the ledge, when he regrabs Masahi he bthrows him back onto final d to keep him from ledge camping. I've def been incorporating this into my game as well at lower %s. Thanks to bthrows damage, he can build damage pretty quickly

Yonesuke[Pikachu] vs 9B[DDD]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyTHi6loTk4&feature=related

Souther[Snake] vs 9B[DDD]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEBzo8zM20&feature=related

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So while I was dittoing and getting my *** whupped by CGs, urm, I mean Atomsk, we found something out.

Did you know that if you crash a up-b landing, and you get inhaled off the stage, that you don't go into falling motion?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
So while I was dittoing and getting my *** whupped by CGs, urm, I mean Atomsk, we found something out.

Did you know that if you crash a up-b landing, and you get inhaled off the stage, that you don't go into falling motion?
Yes, the same thing happens on Distant planet with the Water.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

That's quite obvious if the DDD is getting inhaled. His upB cancels completely since he's going in the other DDD's mouth. lol Unless if I comprehended it incorrectly? If I did, rephrase the situation.

∫unk

Smash Master
yes... if you have perfect spacing ive been able to "ledge cancel" without the help of anyone (although it was by luck)

i clearly remember at least one time on brinstars top platform (completely flat and normal) with no harassment from anyone, it just did a lagless up b and i fell off

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you can do that at temple too, in the cave theres a ledge going up to the upper section on the left side. Upb into it and DDDs upb cancels, yet keeps his momentum. If you dont do it right however you fall to your death lol

its hard to pull off obviously

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I just suck guys.

I need to 9B it up more in match ups I apparently don't understand XD.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that he pulled it off i guess *shrug* let me have my in awe moments >:I which may or may not include too much god**** hype

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
This was all possible for the DDD and the ROB because the other team didn't have a MK on their team. Since the US has more MKs, this video doesn't help or apply to our part of the metagame. Double MK would've been even worse. MK destroys both of them, especially in teams. Quite obvious right?

Top Bottom