• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I dont usual here the word "gurly" unless its something negative. But in this case, it worked for you ^_^

Master Raven

Smash Master
pffft

I've always felt the red color really fit him too for some reason (part of it may have to do with that I think of the color red when I think of AL).

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
serin you should get your mod powers back, atm you'r the only one who told me to change my avy. and no other mods did it on any other site etc... ;)

Czaj

Smash Rookie
Hi guys,

Posting here because I made a mistake and posted up a new thread when i shouldnt have. I feel like a ******* considering I used to be a forum moderator for a big Warhammer/Warhammer40k site Warhammer Realm and shut down dumb posts like that. lol. But that was a long time ago.

Anyway, I was looking for some D3 players to kind of help me out by showing me what a good D3 looks like so I can improve on mine and get some feedback.

Although, on a side note, Crashic said in my old post that he sucks on WiFI, and having just played my first WiFi match in a long time a few minutes ago, I can agree. The timing felt so different to me than normal and my home internet turns out to be worse for it than i thought.

But I am willing to give it a go if anyone else is. I'll play a few matches now if anyone is interested.

-Czaj

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Wifi is silly, but i suppose we can play when im free.

do tourney hosts usually move the brackets so the prs don't face each other right away?
most tournaments seed brackets yes.

how the **** did i manage to doubles post
.___. *shakes head at self*

Czaj

Smash Rookie
Wifi is silly, but i suppose we can play when im free.
ok cool. My friend code is up obviously, so just PM with yours and whenever you want to play a match. I am on my computer pretty often so i will check the site often. Hopefully I catch your message soon after you posted and are still willing to play.

But, I suppose I wont be playing WIFI for about a week now. I just learned how badly i lag at home and should wait until i get back to college and hope their internet is better.

But, i still hope people take notice of this post and add me!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
@ Puma- Try me.

Edit: Lol, her eyes aren't buttons. xD They're just very gray and big.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't have the original. :( Someone just said "Hey, use this." and I was like "Lol, 'kay". Omg stop making me post so much. x.x Lol.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm just trying to get someone to balance out my pink here with your blue. Its all good.

As a side note, if I ever grew tired of my Anemone avatars, I would try and become a mod, and then go with Kiki avatars.

As another side note, this is what me and Dee dress up as on Halloween

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay I'm home. What did I miss? Don't really feel like reading the 2 pages I missed.

I feel this is needed, so I'm going to make a Guide to Gimping for the ones who need it.

Top Bottom