• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

∫unk

Smash Master
Well admittedly I don't track WC but when I do I rarely see any Dededes place. Junk places infrequently and Teba used to place really well, but aside from that I have seen nothing from the Dededes out there.
ive only used ddd twice in singles! i know i suck though i'll try to step it up :) before i played a lot of wifi (like since a week ago lol) i never played except tournies so improvement was slow in terms of learning matchups

i think if beef played me today he'd see i got way better already

zedd is a good ddd he's ranked in norcal.. there's also a japanese ddd's im in contact with one of them formerly from norcal he's good (Michael Hey)

Thanks. Yeah it was in a thirtyfive-man tournament...but unfortunately I didn't place. I got 6th in Singles because I can only lose to Southern California Power Ranked players like Tyrant, Mike Haze, Bardull, DieSuperfly, Rich Brown...lol, I always sweep through everyone else.
I'm glad I defeated at least one of them though especially when he's a Falco who's 4th in the Power Rankings, that's all I really cared for...

And by the way.. I didn't have internet at my own house but I do now, so I couldn't answer right away Serin lol.
ME TOO i only lose to ranked players >_>

oh wells

i have some okay wins but nothing really to point out i'd rather step it up then come back here

edit: crashic ill play u talk to me on aim junkinthtrunk

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, because he locked it, he can't update it. I can do it for him though. No problem.

∫unk

Smash Master
wow these posts made me want to hella train now

at bio 3 i beat dsf in a mm's with penguin that's it for recent stuff i've been rehabbing all summer :(

∫unk

Smash Master
i would like to say commander beef's ddd **** on dehf's mk on rainbow cruise came from playing me multiple hours ddd vs mk on wif XD

f-smashed tornado too good

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I appreciate it Gates. It's also unfortunate that people don't give me credit at all like you guys do, or even talk to me after I beat someone like that. And also how I cannot represent enough because I can't travel that much just like you. The most is a thirty minute drive. -_-...

One of these days man....
Gotta take it one step at a time champ. Its the progress that counts. Dont take it too hard now, as far as im concerned you done well by me. Good job, and keep up the good pace you got dont stop.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I can never do that for the life of me :(
:(
Gotta take it one step at a time champ. Its the progress that counts. Dont take it too hard now, as far as im concerned you done well by me. Good job, and keep up the good pace you got dont stop.
I need to keep this post in some sort of memory source...:)
I like this man.. D.E. I remember you from a long time ago.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
the only way to go is up Alby :D and then back down again (according to the "what goes up must come down" saying) but we all have faith in each other.. at least i hope so. me and jupz can rep aus :D well jupz mainly, im yet to start attending, which i do intend to do so later on

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Meh i got 5th out of an 8 man RR tourney losing to people who i honestly feel im better than. It's funnyt hough kuz i usually always outplace a lot of the people who got in front of me. It was just kind of a slap to the face that i should play my best at all times. So im cracking down on a few of the matchups im having problems with and i plan to be top 5 in GA by december/november

∫unk

Smash Master
Meh i got 5th out of an 8 man RR tourney losing to people who i honestly feel im better than. It's funnyt hough kuz i usually always outplace a lot of the people who got in front of me. It was just kind of a slap to the face that i should play my best at all times. So im cracking down on a few of the matchups im having problems with and i plan to be top 5 in GA by december/november
didn't u play marth though

marth is dumb to play in tournies imo

so frustrating on so many levels lol

--------

Here's a Mexico DDD (.AC.) who probably isn't well known on smashboards and is pretty good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMN-...9C4B53646&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

What TKD is trying to do here is get the tornado to the spot where DDD can't punish T-T

That's why people like Michael Hey think DDD won't ever beat a MK that does this.

CO18

Smash Hero
Well TKD is doing a pretty bad job at whatever hes trying to accomplish with nado.

That ddd was pretty good, surprised ive never heard of him.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:(

I need to keep this post in some sort of memory source...:)
I like this man.. D.E. I remember you from a long time ago.
its hard to keep a straight face in this neck of the woods...i've read some of your posts and sometimes you sound really down in the dumps. Dont let it eat at you. Just remember that when your in the ring as DDD, i mean your on loving DDD. He has a GOD HAND for the love of Sakurai. Everytime you get on DDD you should get hyped saying "Oh my god, i just put my cursor on the BEST character in the game, holy **** i got this---- FUCCCCCCK YESSS IM ON DDD"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nya thinks we still need a lot of fixing, despite all the work we did lol.
:urg: I'm still getting used to this place, so it probably doesn't. It's more about newer members like...completely ignoring the stickies here, lol.

Gates you're awesome btw.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Researching the game design program at Full Sail is giving me a headache. There is so much conflicting information, understand that I am ignoring everything that comes straight from Full Sail.

Top Bottom