• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.o What were we talking about? I'm confuzzled. I herd Seibrik post about Nya and something else. I don't wanna feel slow. Enlighten me =x

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Seib wants to be mod. I thought Nya was mod now, but she's just a temp mod till they get us a perminant mod, which I guess will be Seib.

Oh, btw, I never got Seib's avatar till I meet him in real life.

That's him dressed up as King DDD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh. Nya, you can un-stick this thread. People can obviously keep it bumped.

Please and thank you. :)
I recomended tha in tha D3 organization thread. Its alright, you were insanely busy. (not joking btw, just incase that seemed sarcastic)

the creepy part is its not actually me, its just a picture we found somewhere that looks ridiculously like me
:laugh: Oh my god, that's crazy.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.o Wow?

Seibrik, you should humor me and sandbag so we can put it on YouTube and say that I own you. =3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh. Nya, you can un-stick this thread. People can obviously keep it bumped.

Please and thank you. :)
Unstickied.

Next time you guys want something unstuck or something, just PM me or whatever. Posting it here, it'll probably get flooded by other stuff. I read every thread here that gets a new post, but it's never a bad thing to be safe.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
its hard to keep a straight face in this neck of the woods...i've read some of your posts and sometimes you sound really down in the dumps. Dont let it eat at you. Just remember that when your in the ring as DDD, i mean your on loving DDD. He has a GOD HAND for the love of Sakurai. Everytime you get on DDD you should get hyped saying "Oh my god, i just put my cursor on the BEST character in the game, holy **** i got this---- FUCCCCCCK YESSS IM ON DDD"
It's definately not hard for you, and that's just fantastic and you're unique. There needs to be more persons like you in this ignorant world. I already know that half of the regulars here keep "straight faces", not mentioning anyone.
That's a funny picture :), but I'm not "for" King Dedede being the best character in the game because I analyze it literally and not figuratively.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

I want him in the next super smash brothers

Dangerous Duck isn’t even a boss. He’s a generic, boomerand-tossing baddie in Wario Land 2 and Wario Land 3. Nonetheless, D.D. actually pops up as a playable character in the latter in a remake of the old Game & Watch title Flagman. A rare honor, but not one great enough to make him known to the Mario fan community at large.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, you can post a picture of Felicia as long as it's not like...hentai or whatever. @_@

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.O Nah. Felicia can't be in Brawl. Amy is probably going to be there and she doesnt want another ***** taking away her attention.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, my kind of normal main will never be in a Smash Brothers. I need a psychotic woman, such as one who has sex with a giant key, to a robot girl who wants to absorbed people into herself.

So unless they put peach into the game, and made her a real badass, I'll never have my real main.

Though ZSS comes close

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
o.o You are ****ing weird. Lmao :laugh:

They hide the key lady thing though.
The trouble with GG is it goes by so fast, that you don't get to appreciate the sprites. Take a look at A.B.A. as she does her main aerial, what's it look like?

And then her crouch animation

Then there's V13

Expect my games to be full of crazy, yet sexy, women.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Alrught...just to let you all know that I have life things to take care of in the afternoon sometimes, and I started school very early two weeks ago, so don't think I'm ignoring you all. It just takes me a while to get back from these things...
D.E's a girl beef ;B
I hate to break it to you Beefy, but
Gah! I can't comprehend that!
No wonder why D.E. has that personality...Rrr... I really thought that she was a male too -_-....

****, I cant think of a snappy beef joke TT_TT
It's alrught...I think the "he's the beef that everybody wants well done" pretty much covered it ;).
i think seibrik or beef should be mod lol
It really means a lot for somebody to say that Choknater, just like Jupz did. But I don't want to be put in that position. I'm just that man that's here for the purpose in assisting the King Dedede boards, and is slowly rising. That's it.
I prefer to gain the title, "Smash Master". :)

And yes Zero Suit Samus comes very close to Felicia.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, you do the alrught thing intentionally. x.x News to me.

I really should not have said I'm the temporary mod. >>;

Top Bottom