• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Xiivi almost made me have a heart attack just now.

</3333

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I hate Scizor too Bunny. He's like the easy button for winning. Heatran and Azelf on the same team are bad too but those two aren't too troublesome on their own. How is Garchomp too good for OU but Scizor isn't? Someone explain that to me.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
whad he does?
Garchomp is way more broken than scizor.
1-There are actual counters to scizor. Bulky zapdos,Rotom Forms, Swampert and Heatran all can safely switch into his attacks and start ****** him *cept maybe ****** kuz he is scared of supa powa*. Garchomps only pseaudo counter is Cloyster who is an impractical pokemon on any competitive team.

2-The fact that i'd even have to stoop down to using cloyster just to counter Garchomp is a critical factor for overcentralization of the game. Using a bad pokemon just to counter another amazing one is ridiculous.

3-Garchomp is immune to T-wave an attack that can cripple scizors sweeping abities.

4-Garchomps Sand Veil ability encourages "hax" a reason a lot of people dislike the game in the first place.

5- Overall garchomp is just too good for OU, after a SD he 2hko's everything in OU without stat boosts. SD,Outrage,Fire Fang, EQ hits everything very hard.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Have you seen them?
The words cut open
Y
our poor intestines cant deny when the inky periods drip from your mailbox and blood flies dip and glide reach down inside theres somthing living in these lines And when your newest kisser is peeking. You dress yourself up tonight get all tangled up in arms and legs its cramped up and someone grabs a hold do you go OOOHHH AYYY OHHH Should you go HOOOO AYY OOOME. Theres somthing starting dont know why. And in a house so cozy few words are spoken Lets take our shoes off and unwind When theres minuets off in the background drowning out Eyes off ears off test the kiss goodnight. Dont keep my loving on my mind. Because its messy yes this mess is MINE! though mine is messy yours is maybe nine look weve had similar stiches. Look we have similar frowns. Do the elderly couples still kiss and hug and grab their big wrinkly skin so tough wrinkly wrink wrink wrinkly rough.... Did you see the words you wrote? Kill me rape me hang the babies at the hospital Violent ends with friends that go Kissed a few Lets take our shoes off Art and show is broken

I was walkin' on feet Just like my father's My knees are trying to reach you At your mother's My nose was screaming that you smelled Like a lover But my hands had to treat you Like a brother We do the dance upon the plain And I shake your little shoulders Push you down into the grain And rub our noses in the night, We do, we do. Well I've been into the plants and simple treasures And I sew patches on pants and I get pleasure I don't make particular plans 'Cause they don't matter When you keep on foolin' in bed With my sleepin' patterns And we dance upon the plains And I shake your little shoulders Push you down into the grain And rub our noses in the night, We do, we do. What's with all the changin' since the time I was aware? It's like the apple-eatin' people that we once were aren't there. Did they empty out their pockets and debase their younger faces? And you must be sure you're happy when you leave your summer places Pretty little femur sittin' in my cherry dreamboat I'd be sad if you're rejected from my hipbone or my knee If I sailed away from continents and touched my lover's hair then You'd be very happy if I touched her there Pretty little femur sittin' in my cherry dreamboat I'd be sad if you're rejected from my hipbone or my knee If I sailed away from continents and touched my lover's hair then You'd be very happy if I touched her there I was very nervous how I felt in there I was very cautious when you said "hey there" Would you like to see me? Often Though you don't need to see me Often Because I'd like to see you, often! Though I don't need to see you, often! We do the dance upon the plain And I shake your little shoulders Push you down into the grain And rub our noses in the night, We do, we do.

Young red blood They're just natural feelings I can't keep from changing My brains bending my wants With my rights All my friends still half-right Should I keep 'em seperate From me It's unclear that I get a cold Can I get a light It's a certain type of easy pace It's what we need to make it Come in close I trust you Your nose dipped in My sweat, it Dripped on your Beautiful sack (sweater) Kind of nice Should I really Lie with you? I never know When I'm on my own Are there more important things to do Than kiss and sleep today We gotta wake up And I talk to your breath And we enjoy the air And I creep on your chest To the hut I have where I Pluck a few notes On the strands of your hair And I'm singing to you What to do If I asked you to make funny faces with me in the mirror of the bathroom I know you're next you Make me feel alright uh You just like me Never gonna pick One kind of fruit Like a mushed banana on your tooth And you like the sting of the cherry juice And you never eat an apple that's just one color Young red bird, they're Just natural feelings Like walking off to ride my bike Or just bump into you Haven't seen you in a week or three days Though it really bugs me It's nice to find new ways to smile I keep thinking that when You feel sad you can pout 'Cause what this songs about is Me singing. I'm just wondering what to do with You myself and me naked in the mirror of the bathroom

So sudden The bees They came flying So violent The bees They came sly So scary The bees They came wide So wild The bees They came crying They said:

Best album of the decade hands down.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
It wasn't one person, but a couple. Ron Mallet's work, although considered to be largely wasted effort, did result in the development of the helical waveguide which makes posing on past FiOS networks(with photons) possible. A university team developed the mechanism for posting on older phoneline networks (using electrons), the plasma wakefield accelerator. Both are directed towards a heim field generator (which looks like two superconducting rings spinning against one another, very close together, at very low temperatures) which produces a microsingularity at the focal point of its toroidal field. The desired information packet is encoded into a stream of photons or electrons which are then entangled, and the entangled particles are kept in the present. The particle stream is fired into the heim field and enters a very tight orbit around the microsingularity. The heim field bumps the particles up into a nearby dimension where the speed of light is considerably higher, and where the influence of the local heim field is weakened. They orbit at well over local C, then escape on a tangent predicted to drop them out of h-space precisely at the right place and time for insertion into the desired networks.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
ofcourse you did.......i wanna post stuff nobody cares about too D:
I'm the master at that

There'll be time to get by to get dry after the swimming pool
There'll be time to just cry i wonder why it didnt work out
Therell be time to fish fry for letters by yours truly
Yours truly

Someone in my dictionary's up to no good
I never find the very special words I should
So I have another party with a water glass
and I sit on all your actions its a birthing game
and I'll bet he needs a shower cause hes just like me
and the soldiers in the painting know your secret face
Well your parrot told me just how I can make you smile
Gonna let you do your thinking if you need awhile
but what I gave you made him get mad
A little bit funny how a thing like that
Could travel from one mouth in through another
and the next thing you know you gotta hear it from your brother and
The words they sting like a stump of old wasps
Remember when I said go throw the rock in there
and we ran through the woods to our good house
You forgot about the things that he could say like
I dont think that I like you anymore
Well I found new feelings at the feeling store
and I cant find you at our kissing place
and im scared of those new pair of eyes you have

So I duck out and go down to find the swimming pool
Hop a fence, leave the street and wet my feet I'll find a swimming pool
Cause when I'm snuffed out I doubt I'll find a swimming pool
Hop a fence, leave the street and wet my feet I'll find a swimming pool

But I don't wish that I was dead
A very old friend of mine once said
that either way you look at it you have your fits
I have my fits but feeling is good
confusions not a kiddney stone in my brain
but if were miscommunicating do we feel the same?
Then either way you look at it you have your fits
I have my fits but feeling is good

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:laugh: The D3 board are driving you crazy, aren't they Nya?

They aren't usually this way. They just slide on their bellies and be on their way.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't mind this place. You guys are pretty funny. Just a little weird as well. o.x

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
DDD mainers are not weird ►_◄ it's impossible, i can't let you say this or i'll have to attack you with my beak

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I just noticed that her avatar has buttons for eyes.

Reminds me of a movie I love

Yeah that was a great movie... pretty recent too.

I don't mind this place. You guys are pretty funny. Just a little weird as well. o.x
The animes that you watch Kawaii seem to be very low-key or not that common, lol.
I don't really know how we are "funny" or anything, or how we are "weird". Can you explain that please?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
whad he does?
Garchomp is way more broken than scizor.
1-There are actual counters to scizor. Bulky zapdos,Rotom Forms, Swampert and Heatran all can safely switch into his attacks and start ****** him *cept maybe ****** kuz he is scared of supa powa*. Garchomps only pseaudo counter is Cloyster who is an impractical pokemon on any competitive team.

2-The fact that i'd even have to stoop down to using cloyster just to counter Garchomp is a critical factor for overcentralization of the game. Using a bad pokemon just to counter another amazing one is ridiculous.

3-Garchomp is immune to T-wave an attack that can cripple scizors sweeping abities.

4-Garchomps Sand Veil ability encourages "hax" a reason a lot of people dislike the game in the first place.

5- Overall garchomp is just too good for OU, after a SD he 2hko's everything in OU without stat boosts. SD,Outrage,Fire Fang, EQ hits everything very hard.
Yeah you're right. I just really hate Scizor and Garchomp hasn't made much of an impact in Ubers. Wobbuffet made a larger impact in Ubers than Garchomp imo.

no u :colorful:

The animes that you watch Kawaii seem to be very low-key or not that common, lol.
Her last avvy before this was from K-On! That is not low key or uncommon at all.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yache Berry Garchomp > Any chance you had of Ice Shard KOing him. I don't even know what they were thinking with that pokemon. It just looks like they tried to make a retardedly good pokemon. Unfortunately, I don't even see him leaving uber tier anytime soon. His stats/typing/unpredictability are just too good. @_@

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wobbuffet isn't cheap at all =3

Garchomp is actually broken >.> Cloyster is still bull**** nonetheless and the fact that if the opponent has a Yachechomp, it'll still sweep your team.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Her last avvy before this was from K-On! That is not low key or uncommon at all.
I understand.

I can't believe I knew this even though I haven't really played Pokemon since the Emerald Version, but Garchomp is only too good with the Yache Berry. Just knew that by observation of the internet.

I think that all is left for me to do is to start gathering tournament videos so I can show you all my King Dedede... but it will be difficult in attending tournaments regularly for me. I'll try for friendlies too.
In due time, homies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
how are u gonna bum**** me when u got crobat confuse ray son

dont hurt urself

nvm

that move aint that good

its all bout

no guard dynamicpunch

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Exactly :) Now you're learning =3

EDIT: Expect a gimping guide in the next day or two... or...

On the weekend.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
haha, sweet sticks. the only sort of gimps i know are swallowing and shooting the out either under the stage of just bellow stage level towards off screen, or bairing them into the stage etc.

what else would there be?

.AC.

Smash Lord
i just came here to see choknaters post count.

ooh i dont think there is another reliable way to gimp besides bair.

TKD

Smash Lord
Well TKD is doing a pretty bad job at whatever hes trying to accomplish with nado.

That ddd was pretty good, surprised ive never heard of him.
I was testing. I didn't do it correctly. Round 4 was much better, although it wasn't uploaded because the person supposed to is extremely lazy. If something went wrong I'd just switch to Fox anyway. AC is a player from Mexico. Likely our best DDD player.

EDIT: Likely the best DDD player in the world. That was a typo. Sorry.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Okay, I've thought about it, and a few people suggested me for D3 mod.
I'll accept your nomination and throw my hand into the Who will be D3 mod basket.
I'm the one here most of the time, so I'll lock any little fudgeups that happen, and infract what needs to be infracted.
While I am accepting this in part to have a red name, just like being a debater, I will be just as active and effective as I am in the DH. I do not take perks without excepting theresponsibilities those perks come with.
A new avatar to celebrate!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I vote Crashic for mod :)

Also lolwut at crashics dream :p

also lol at tech

Yeah, I don't know why I was beating up on you xD Sorry Jupz. I don't think you are a bad player or anything.
My D3 whooped yours.
So then you picked Snake. I whooped him, and then your Metaknight. I think it was from watching all of Seibs videos and not having played anyone but standing cpus in training mode for over a month.
Oh well. thanks for the dream matches.

New avatar to fit my running for D3 mod.

Also, a message for Seibrik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wOXkZ6OSw

yes I know your name it Kirbies backwards but still

Top Bottom