• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Uhh...you guys. Nevermind.

I heard something about Empoleon. He's awesome. :o One of the most fun pokemon to use in my opinion. :3

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Wait. . . nevermind what?

Empeleon is awsome, but I don't know if I'd call him fun. Now how I use him anyway. I use him to stall with leftovers, aqua ring, toxic, and protect on a sandstorm team

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't like Empoleon as much as Infernape. I usually like all the water starters though.

And of course I lurve mudkipz.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Infernape and Empoleon are really fun to use. Torterra, not so much. xD Agility Empoleon is awesome, and Nasty Plot MixApe is just as awesome. <3

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Garchomp is OP. Even with his 4 times ice weakness.
/MycompetitivePokémonknowledge.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Uh ?Is that the general/social discussion thread ?
If I'm right....
I WANNA PLAY BLAZBLUE NOOOOOW
I'm gonna sell my xbox to buy a PS3, then i'll import blazblue and buy LBP MGS4 SFIV and ****.
I'm too fan of Taokaka to not main her.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Female Machamp disturbs me. Male Machamp is no better because you can see his package. ._.; Best Pokemon is Jolteon. ;3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Tekk, once you get BlazBlue and PS3 add RMG8S to your friend list so my shy guy can throw bees at you.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I dont see how Salamence is not in the same place as Garchomp. His stats are scary as ****, and with the right moveset, it's hard to not see how broken he is.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Personally I don't believe Garchomp needed to be sent to Ubers, but then again, I'm always leaning towards the originalist side of things instead of constructivist.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If you get hit by Salamence's Outrage after a Dragon Dance you are done. That's why I think having a strong Pokemon with Ice Shard (Mamoswine) is necessary for every team.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Manoswine's power isnt really needed. Get a Weavile and he is fast enough that you can use an Ice punch and kill a regular Salamence

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Manoswine's power isnt really needed. Get a Weavile and he is fast enough that you can use an Ice punch and kill a regular Salamence
This and Donphan can learn Ice Shard and be a spinner at the same time.

Personally I use DD Gyra to take care of Salamence since it can also take care of the rest of my opponent's team.

Srsly tho, each team should have at least 2 Ice attacks on it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.o Donphan will be ****ed over by a Salamence because they can learn Hydro Pimp.

On a side note, I'm going to start the gimping guide.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
good **** serin, knowing **** n stuff.
To counter sally i usually just go with bulky cune but after 2 dds that doesn't really cut it.
Mixmence can really be a pain in the *** i always have the *kill this thing as soon as possible* attitude when it comes to mence

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There are some pokemon like Salamence, Gyarados, and Azelf that you're just supposed to kill ASAP. >_>

T3h Albino

Smash Master
There are some pokemon like Salamence, Gyarados, and Azelf that you're just supposed to kill ASAP. >_>
agreed bunnyzies
we still never played that one tiem D:
a busy woman you are

@serin- Gyrados is one of the most dangerous pokemon in OU. After 1 DD you better bring out your counter because once Gyrados hits 3.....lol good luck winning.

Slaking can be pretty gimicky
i mean Max Attack, Choice Band, Giga Impact can really leave a mark on....anything but after that you leave your oppnent to send anything in and set up.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yea, but combine that with his amazing DEF stats and a Shedinja, it's a scary combination of Wonder Guard and Baton Pass

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Wait wait..

so the best pokémon isn't pikachu?

But asch's pikachu- *is shot*

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
OMFG POKEYMANZ DISCUSSION =D

my fav is TTar. =)

Garchomp is definitely OP. >_> Compare his base stats to Mence's. Only thing mence has over him is ATK by a little, and SPA. Chomp's HP/Speed is mad random. To put it quite simply. Garchomp can't be countered by a single pokemon on switch. -_-

Any switches into chomp = Death.

BAN BLISSEY :mad:

sike, easy set ups. keep blissey =D

Top Bottom