• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
5 ep. to watch now @__@ but this time i won't watch any other anime at the same time because of this i don't remember at what ep of Blood+ i am u__u and i lost the name of a good anime i wanted to watch

And i forgot to speak about koukaku no regios ( short animes ftw 8D )

Red baby is cute too but he doesn't have the lovely gloves of brown baby ( are we starting the color war ? =p )
red....is the color of blood
heh

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
and the color of love ♥

but blood is tasty 8D

but all the colors are nice except the ones without triangles on the belt ►_◄ so red, green and brown ftw then maybe pink cause it has nice gloves

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
and the color of love ♥

but blood is tasty 8D

but all the colors are nice except the ones without triangles on the belt ►_◄ so red, green and brown ftw then maybe pink cause it has nice gloves
why do you find ddd gloves so fascinating lol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Just got back from the farmers market.

Well, actualyl I've been back, but i had to argue with people on how music is a greater medium for expression than literature, but never the less, here I am!

As a side note, I hate people who imply that they, or anyone else, is tone deaf. Its just not possible. If this were true, then when they pick up the phone, they would not recognize their mothers voice. People need to stop excusing laziness.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Listening to music right now, fuels the creative gears

literature? whats that, i hate reading

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The Ray and Charles arc was like...the saddest thing I've ever seen in an anime, ever. x.x And there's a lot of melancholy anime out there. So messed up. I can't even watch all of Higurashi. xD The gore is ridiculous.

Colors, uhm...I play:

That Dedede. The other colors don't appeal to me very much.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
The Ray and Charles arc was like...the saddest thing I've ever seen in an anime, ever. x.x And there's a lot of melancholy anime out there. So messed up. I can't even watch all of Higurashi. xD The gore is ridiculous.

Colors, uhm...I play:

That Dedede. The other colors don't appeal to me very much.
that hacked palette aint bad, but i feel the blue colors are abit chromatic; if they mixed in some muted/darker blues with that blue colored coat it'd look perfect

also why isnt there a black ddd color? i mean when you wear a tuxedo dont they call that a penguin suit? :\

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
horrible gloves are horribles @__@

o and maybe the only hacked texture for DDD i like is santa claus

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
A few thoughts I had in the shower,
One, I have only cried on one video game ever, the very first Metal Gear Solid when sniper wolf died. They had built up so much hate in me for this charecter, and the boss battle had been so excruciating, that when I killed her, I felt a sense of satisfaction. Little did I know, that was all planned, Hideo had wanted me to enjoy killing her. Then, when she begain her sad story, it was like a slap in the face. My joy had turned from sweet delight to posision. I felt a monster, a video game actually made me feel guilty. I realized that she was a person, and I had killed her. This was not simply killing bad guys, all of these people were simply doing their job, they were victums of being led into the life of a soldier. Never has a video game effected me the same way again.
I hope to change this. I'd like to create a video game that has touched me this deeply again. I'd like to see video games express far more emotion than what we currently see. I'd love to make a fighting game that is competitive, and has moments as saddening, and touching as the death of Sniper Wolf. I am thinking of this because of the story arc between V13 and Ranga in Blazblue. They made V13's intentions to clear. Had they worked up a huge love story between Ranga and V, only to show the scene below, then I would have been much more moved by the story.

My second thought was, we have a matchup thread, but what if we do a matchup vs. certain players thread.
Like, we discuss Ally's weaknesses, and what it would take to beat Ally, or M2K, or ADHD, or Seibrik, or Chops, or The Reflex Wonder.
What would you guys think about doing a thread like that?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nya should be our mod.
Reasons:
1. She's a lurker, those make the best mods in my opinion. I don't like loud mods.
2. She mains D3.
3. She's the only woman amongst us. That deserves benefits.
4. She's already a mod.
Is that towards me? :( Was I that bad?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Is that towards me? :( Was I that bad?
Not, not at all. Its just my general opinion of preferred mods.
Just because someone post a lot doesn't make them a bad mod.
I just prefer mods to be those silent types that you only see when they say, yeah, **** you, bam! Infraction.

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
the only video game that have made me sad ( a bit ) was FFX at the end i don't think any other video games moments had the same effect on meor maybe when BOyd die in the 4th mission of FE PoR i was thinking he was going to get back, then when is lil' bro' has talked about him i was " o no i killed his bro' ... new game "

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Not, not at all. Its just my general opinion of preferred mods.
Just because someone post a lot doesn't make them a bad mod.
I just prefer mods to be those silent types that you only see when they say, yeah, **** you, bam! Infraction.
So what was I on that scale of 1-10 ten being down-right obnoxious.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Duno if im too late for this mod discussion...

And im not putting an argument for myself, but I will put the nomination.

What about me? :p
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I dunno. You did JUST come back to the D3 boards. Plus your not suppose to nominate yourself.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Well no one else was doing it, im just throwin the idea out there, don't care really just wana get some people's input on the matter.

And i came back, but i used to be a strong poster here, never spam, and have been aiding in alot of discussions going on that were otherwise headed in the wrong direction.

If theres people against this, let them speak up. Otherwise I personally just see no issues with it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I don't see an issue that would make you ineligible. It's just the fact that what you say can be a little biased and shifted towards what you personally feel in a character and its situation. (Gonna update this post with examples)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well I just quite the Eureka 7 boards.
I don't understand some anime fans. They drive a lot of potential fans like myself away.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/index.php?showtopic=6141&view=getnewpost

Look at how I am insulted for trying to add a chat to the site.

Crash, drop it already. You are not God. You cannot change the world. The mods are all against this. Matt is hardly on, if ever. And most of us have moved on. This is human nature. When we get tired of something we move on and do other things. You cannot force life back into the forum. If it's dying, it's dying. Let it die gracefully.

I am not in favor of this not because I WANT this place to die; I don't. I am against this because it will just speed it along, and it will cause more drama and more agony than what this forum has already suffered. It's not going to get any more active regardless of what you do. You cannot force people to come to this site and make it active.

The possibility of a second series is up in the air. I recently shared a correspondence with Kasharikun about the subject and she says the most time we can expect for Bones to make an announcement about a second series is at the most two years. By that time, most likely the forum will be dead and buried, regardless of whether a chat box is in place or not.

We have run out of things to discuss. The series was great. The games were good. The mangas were good. The novels were great. The movie was awesome. What else is there to talk about?

Stop the high and mighty act like you're king of the freakin world already. You can't change people's minds and you are getting on my nerves about this. Drop it.

I really don't understand them.
Half the people there don't even like Eureka 7. It just doesn't make sense to me.
People are so odd sometimes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If Seibrik can't nominate himself then I nominate him. He only recently came back but he's already re-established himself as one of the top contributors. He's a prefect mod for us.

Top Bottom