• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Noes! D= Me isn't dead! Btw. Listened to the song. It's okay. Good song to put in a depressing anime. =x Lmao I can't help laughing at my avatar ^_^

Tekk

Smash Lord
okay, Gorillaz Are Known For Getting Crazy, Random People Make Music With Them, But This Is Just Ridiculious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgruhieakok

He's Going To Be On Their Third Album.

What.
The.
Hell.
What The **** O_o

What The Ffffffuuuuuuuckk

Oh and in 1 hour I'll leave to take the train to PARIS.
the BNI2 takes place saturday and sunday, I'll do my best to represent dedede these boards, I'll do my best for great chaingrabzzzzzz.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so crashic i started watching eureka 7 because i found your avatars so cute

so hopefully

i will find out what made u such a big fan of anemone

haha i personally really like eureka

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its episode 48, I won't spoil anything, but it made me cry so hard :'( It still does, from just thinking about it.

There are things for those who became attached to Eureka that made them cry.
But Anemone is my kind of woman, and reminds me of Dee, so I became more attached to her.

Applied for 3 jobs today guys, wish me luck!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good luck :)

alright, i really look forward to this anime. the visuals are great, i really underestimated it when it went on cartoon network and stuff. it's really good already (and i'm barely on episode 2! hahaha)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
A friend of mine worked at KFC for 2 days. That's how much he hated it.
i worked a pizza food chain place; only lasted a month because they wanted speed over quality. O well!

Also my old boss was a total jerk. ex co-worker said he came in one saturday just watched a football game and never helped her out with orders. note to self, never go to a place thats run by a arrogant college kid

Hey daddy beavy look, its u and me. I'm your Dee minion

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i'm on ep 7 now of eureka seven crashic :D
watched this anime; i enjoyed the first like...40 or so episodes but once everything starts heading toward the end its like...O_o what the christ. I hated how it ended, enjoyed the beginning parts more. Bones Studio-- they have really good story telling/animating talent its just..they cant ever seem to end a story on a good note for me

this drawing is too cool *-*

The gordo as such a cute look
u want me to make you an avvie daddy beavy

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
if you are not too much busy it would be great ( maybe the end of nudity after several months )

Gates

Banned via Warnings
watched this anime; i enjoyed the first like...40 or so episodes but once everything starts heading toward the end its like...O_o what the christ. I hated how it ended, enjoyed the beginning parts more. Bones Studio-- they have really good story telling/animating talent its just..they cant ever seem to end a story on a good note for me
That's odd, with me it was the opposite. I didn't like Eureka 7 until I saw the ending. I don't mean that as in "I was glad when it ended hurr hurr", I really enjoyed the ending and thought it was better than the rest of the series as a whole.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao, dang. well yeah, soul eater had really stupid conclusions which, i hear, differed a lot from the manga. i never watched fma in its entirety... but ahh crashic says the ending is good, yeah?

or at least ep 48 which really got to him

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I didn't truly fall in love with the series until episode 48.
Given, understand I'm a different kind of anime fan than you guys. I don't necessarily like anime. I don't hate it either. I just love incredibly good expressions, weather it be anime or a novel. Its all the same to me.
Like, the anime anime-y things like gundam, One Piece, I can't get into those. So you guys might not like the ending, I found it amazing though, and very, very touching.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, I see.

lol One Piece is irresistably manly to me. Probably the greatest story I've ever read. To each his own! Fwahahahahah!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
D3 boards are all good now. I've done my job. I'm gonna resign from mod. >.> Too early for me to have it.

RATED

Smash Lord
I am on episode 39. is awesome. also yeah Crashic's anemone pictures are awesome... eureka for pics IDK I dont like her that much to have a pic of her in a avatar.

did anyone here watched digimon!?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao, dang. well yeah, soul eater had really stupid conclusions which, i hear, differed a lot from the manga. i never watched fma in its entirety... but ahh crashic says the ending is good, yeah?

or at least ep 48 which really got to him
well some very psychological turn arounds happen with Eureka, which are interesting...even the physiological changes she goes through are very artsy in their own way

but once some serious **** goes down in like the last 5 episodes your like WTF just happened!?

I didn't truly fall in love with the series until episode 48.
Given, understand I'm a different kind of anime fan than you guys. I don't necessarily like anime. I don't hate it either. I just love incredibly good expressions, weather it be anime or a novel. Its all the same to me.
Like, the anime anime-y things like gundam, One Piece, I can't get into those. So you guys might not like the ending, I found it amazing though, and very, very touching.

thing is i..never really fully understood that character in your avatar. Her psychotic nature was sometimes pretty appealing to me. But since i only watched the whole anime once, i kinda failed to understand her place in the plot. She does make a turn around towards the end, but im kinda still left not knowing who she is..or where she came from

Welp forgive me abit but i tend to harp on some japanese animation...i graduated from an art college that..really looked down on it so i tend to perceive anime with a very critical eye.

Now motion picture films; Spirited Away, Akira, Steam Boy, Princess Mononoke are films alot of my instructors would be impressed by and for good reason. The films are all directed and animated beautifully.

When i shop around for any type of animation, i heavy look at the story first. Story is the foundation on which you can tell your philosophy, your words of wisdom, your point of view. Eureka 7 portrays this by telling us throughout the story that we should have some type of harmony with the planet.

**** i'll have to re-read a summery on it, i cant remember all parts from it since i watched the whole thing a few years ago [4-5 day setting too]

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
i used to watch digimon when i was young but i don't really remember of the story, just know that some kids went in the digi world with lil' things and get digimons friends

Top Bottom