• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Stealthstoat

Smash Cadet
So what's the deal with d3, is he pretty much done and on the decline?

Is it suggested to pick up a new main, or is d3 good enough for someone that really only plays in smallish type tournaments?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Cmon Beefy, you're smarter than that. You honestly thought I'm switching to Diddy over D3? -_- Hell no. I'm just doing this because M2k and Ally got *****. =3

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i get alot of complaints from my friend who mains Kirby / Marth..

about the fact that i place my Waddle throws really well.. and that Dedede's grabs hurt to much D: i dont chain grab him, i just grab and fthrow too much :) since it's not worth the bother with marth and cant with kirb

is it normal for someone to ragequit a match when i chain 3-4 bairs in a row?

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i only did it the once.. and my friend was like WHAT THE ****. roflul. and proceeded to rq'ing.

all i need now is some tournaments to attend in western australia that arent on wifi.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i've made one of my best friends ragequit at a tournament before lol

it kinda sucks when it happens and i feel bad but

sigh i just took the win the way i got it

LOL it was in fact...

a chain of 4 bairs against a marth :p

RATED

Smash Lord
you are only awesome because of your anemone avatars :) they are erally nice looking
WOW I didn't noticed about crashic avatar! is anemone! vacuum crisis or something like that was her attack? I don't remember that much. I am watching that anime .

also I love those boards, they even have a chat.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Alrught...I updated the question/answer thread to it being a video critique now as well.
Updated the original post with stuff.

The chat seems good...but no information on how to log in with a name. :dizzy:

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hey guys just wanted to drop in, I'm Rukkiko :) For almost a year now, DeDeDe has been my secondary/co-main. And as a DL, I saw you guys uhh... lacked one. So, to get more into this board, personal development and community development-wise, here's my intro =]

Top Bottom