• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Jamage,

Tell me about yourself. I have vaguely heard about you from some other Aussie players but I don't know too much about you. I heard you were PRed in your region. Introduce yourself! :D

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i just had my past like 10 gordos float right above my opponents head. they ddint even do anything but just stand there i was like "WOW!!!!????"

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Me vs Player-1 this Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_iy2fGdwGQ

Me vs BigLou this Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6NHmKt3_cY

I'll get BigLou next time.

P.S. Just had a friendly where I threw 7 gordos. Oh yeah. Probability WHERE YOU AT
Hey man, I just watched your Match with Biglou. 1 thing you can do is when diddy is spamming peanuts and has a banana in hand you can fast fall and throw a waddle Dee. It blocks the peanuts and puts a waddle Dee in front of his banana toss. It works a lot better than trying to Power shield every peanut because then you're focused on just than and he can run up and grab you.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zekey, thanks for your advice! I thought I did do that. I guess not. I think throwing a waddle dee is less safe than powershielding b/c he can glide toss a banana towards me, and his slide will cause him to go under the waddle. But this is still a good option if he isn't expecting it since you need really good reaction time. Thanks for watching buddy! I appreciate the advice!

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Hey Zekey, thanks for your advice! I thought I did do that. I guess not. I think throwing a waddle dee is less safe than powershielding b/c he can glide toss a banana towards me, and his slide will cause him to go under the waddle. But this is still a good option if he isn't expecting it since you need really good reaction time. Thanks for watching buddy! I appreciate the advice!
Well this is more of when you need to get back on stage after being knocked off. Pretty much Every Diddy will just claim the stage while your fat *** is jumping back. So they will set up like:

_______X_))____Q

)) is the banana
X is diddy
Q is you on the ledge

What is effective for me is ledge hop air dodge through the peanuts and then hop a around for a while and then Fast fall throw a waddle D Down. This goes through the peanuts that have already been fired and plants the Waddle right in front of Diddy. Where he can't Glide toss forward and throw a peel at you. And you're far enough away from him to react to Side B. From here you can do w/e. But usually walking underneath the peanuts will have him side B at you or something.

The point is I find this a lot more easy to think with than having to power shield a peanut every second. And if diddy is fishing for a grab or Side B you can see it coming with out focusing on already pressing the R button.

Otherwise Good play!

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Zekey! Sounds cool! So you want me to fast-fall through the peanut arc? So, I time my fast-fall so that I don't get hit by the peanuts?

Tech: I say +1 Diddy (on the same level as Falco)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thanks Zekey! Sounds cool! So you want me to fast-fall through the peanut arc? So, I time my fast-fall so that I don't get hit by the peanuts?

Tech: I say +1 Diddy (on the same level as Falco)
no, you jump straight into the peanuts and take 50%. After that you follow by jumping off the stage 3 times. 100-0 Mu in DDDs favor if you play it that way

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I played some Brawl friendlies with a couple newbies on local community. They clearly lack of experience, but showed some interesting stuff.
In any case, it is good to see that people is still interested in the game.

∫unk

Smash Master
hey 4god are you just buffering turn around after the powershield? :o

going to a tournament this weekend havent played in a while.. i hope im not as spammy as usual -_-

edit: diddy spotdodge RAGE

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I haven't watched them but I'm telling you now, Din's is terrible. I can go through an 8 minute match and just dodge it the entire time.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Okay, here's the thing. Dedede doesn't beat Din's by chucking Waddle Doo's. So many unsafe Din's by Fuujin there, had the guy he was playing had any Zelda exp at all, he would have punished a majority of them.

Kite0692

Smash Journeyman
Hey I think it would be better to finish the discussion of those matchups and then do a poll. Don´t know what you think but I would really like to discuss as much matchups as posible before this thing dies again lol.

Top Bottom