• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech Chase is in michigan, fun stuff
We've met before but that was when I was still known as VerticalHorizon. You going to WBST4 this weekend? Its going to be ****.

Also..I don't even remember posting here last night I was wasted. I just remeber a lot of Bacardi and Judge being the lovable ***** he is.

∫unk

Smash Master
Well actually I made the video a while ago but I didn't release it until now cause I didn't have my capture card until a few days ago D:

But buffering is super important... if you're not used to it you're going to be behind in every situation.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Have some new videos, I think you guys will like my DDD Buffering the most:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JunMKK#p/u/4/Ki7VFrN3-mY

There's a match vs Warp as well but he's rusty.

I beat a certain very famous wc wario's mk a few weeks ago in tournament but he was rusty as well and I got lucky (didn't feel like posting just to say that back then lol but it gave me hope in the matchup).
Not too impressed with the buffering though because half of it was with the platform... but to speak in reality, ddd's lack of techskill/options and mobility speaks for itself. Buffering with the guy isn't as useful as it is with other characters. In other words, it seems arbitrary. No worries fellow penguin. I'm loving the Destiny Islands, and Factory music though Junk :). Nostalgic shiet. I even looked on to see that you inputted Soul Calibur 2's character selection music. Too good.

∫unk

Smash Master
The point isn't to impress? ugh American-culture thinking is so ****ing stupid sometimes. Thank you for not being lazy and actually explaining yourself though.

It's helped me get better... Platform cancelling helps vs snake and wario. If you can't do it consistently you can't use it. I haven't seen a DDD use it consistently or in any clever way at all.

In the end though, if you don't think it'll help you, obviously don't practice it. Regardless, I set it to private because a video fighting NOBODY was obviously not supposed to be correlated with SKILL, but that seems to be the knee-jerk reaction from the dumb people.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
In the end though, if you don't think it'll help you, obviously don't practice it. Regardless, I set it to private because a video fighting NOBODY was obviously not supposed to be correlated with SKILL, but that seems to be the knee-jerk reaction from the dumb people.
It happens, people assume videos are supposed to wow them half the time which makes things difficult for showing practice vids for others.

Also hi ddds.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I find it fairly useful to randomly throw out a buffered dtilt after whiffing a dsmash, ftilt or fair (or after hitting a shield with it).

:059:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, I kinda said I was gonna stop entering tournaments after Apex. Now, after making it out of R2 Pools, and following a pretty OK tourney performance, I've been thinking otherwise. But, then I get 2-0'ed in bracket by two MK's, and I feel as though I'm making the right decision. MK puts a huge mental block on me, and unless I pick up another character just for him, I don't think I'll be active anymore.

Also, thanks to everyone who complemented on my improvements as of late. It feels kinda good to be praised, even for minute stuff.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh hi there Xiivi.

And yes title change would be cool. Preferably something raunchy.

LOL YES! I approve of this thread title!

Also I think a DDD PR would be cool. I know there aren't a million DDDs but it couldnt hurt. I think it could build a little hype/motivate people to rep our penguin. Thoughts?

ZTD | TECHnology

Looks like all of us have tournaments to attend this weekend. Mine will have Livestream so I will post it if anyone is interested. Good luck to all the D3s this weekend at their tournaments.

CO18

Smash Hero
Not at all rofl Nairo wasnt hard u were def harder i hate dittos now. Im mad at the 0% rufio though shiz was gay all the hard work simply eliminated by mk autocombos smh.

But naw im using fox game 1 now vs Mks. Too many random styles sdsdsdsdp

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Not at all rofl Nairo wasnt hard u were def harder i hate dittos now. Im mad at the 0% rufio though shiz was gay all the hard work simply eliminated by mk autocombos smh.

If you smash di the 2nd or 3rd hit of uair he can't rufio you.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Also...I kinda beat speed, bluerouge, and san at apex with straight ddd incase you guys didn't think i used him really, and I went straight DDD/Wario in teams

Coney

Smash Master
this is what's hard about the MU

i beat one MD/VA MK and was like "oh cool this isn't so bad" and then tried that extremely safe, defensive style on another one

i got timed out

Top Bottom