• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ah yes there are a few Razers out there lol

And this is exactly why I bookmark every page that I visit frequently. Phone navigating can be a ***** lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Well looks like I'm going to spend some quality time with my D3 for the next week or so. I have two weeks until a big local here so I am trying to get better. I can't believe I didn't know about the Buuman Trap...lol that thing is ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

But I wanted those boots!

Lol seriously though I'm going to go practice the trap. Everyone says I have a pretty solid D3 but I feel like there's so much I need to learn. I'm having more fun learning him though then I have with any other character I tried to secondary :D

Coney

Smash Master
If I had told everyone everything I did or thought of at the time there'd be a ATOMSKthis or a ATOMSKthat
better not steal that trick out of mk dthrow, that's the CONEY SLIIIDE

it also like never works lol

How do you guys play against air planking>tornado mk's?

Eats my shield up.
this, along with difficulty recovering, is the big issue with the MU. good MKs will just dair over and over until your shield is low, and then nado

it's, uh, hard, and if the MK is doing it right there's not really an answer. a surprise fair might work if you catch them reaching, or a quick bair, but you're still taking a risk

ZTD | TECHnology

After this weekend I'm a little salty about doubles (I can't ever seem to get a partner who's experienced AND plays a compatible character) and I'm wondering if I should take a break lol A big *** local is coming up soon (Ally is making his guest appearance) and I'm wondering whether I should. I'm supposed to team with this good Lucario but I kinda want to sell out and team with a MK or something lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Coney slide? are you refering to running away from MK after he downthrows you and the momentum you get from it? If so, I do that **** with every character.

ZTD | TECHnology

So I have a question: Would Luigi and D3 make m legit doubles team. Seems like D3's support options and Luigi's **** kill moves would mesh well.

Coney

Smash Master
if he does it wrong, yes

hell, if he does it wrong, you can do pretty much anything to him, which is nice

there's a way to do it that is extremely hard for ddd to do anything about

ZTD | TECHnology

It's so difficult to do much of anything against a MK that has his air spacing down. Grounded battles are like our only shot of winning lol I don't want to give up on the MU but...lol it just so dumb.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
D3 can't just Uair a Dair camping Mk?
If the MK knows the matchup, that won't happen. It's all about spacing, and that's why it's so hard to get around it. The options are few.

If they don't space properly, I think a surprise fair or bair is much more likely to work than an uair anyways...

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol TUSM

yeah i guess im back

doing bad in getting back into this game though.

lol

Coney

Smash Master
just a reminder, if y'all aren't coming to APEX, be sure to check out the livestream! me and my crew (and room) mate TKO will be on main commentary and it's SUPER DUPER LEGIT, so come in there and leave me some love!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Seems Jupz has been inactive from the West Aussie Brawl scene for ages.

So I thought I'd step it up as the residential DDD mainer in WA :D
This place doesnt seem as active as it used to be, heh.

I look forward to working with you.

Top Bottom