• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL Kadaj gtfo, this ***** too scurred to go Marth so he had to go MK.

Also iirc, thy = my. Or at least that's what I thought.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL as if.

I barely remember the matches though. x_x I DO remember SD'ing a match or so, but I'm not sure. However, I'm pretty sure I'll redeem myself next time around :p

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I didn't play any good friendlies at that tournament with anybody but lounis....
and I was using wario lol.
Kadaj come back to GA...Make sure we play friendlies even if I feel terrible all day =/

Reflex Lol@d3havingvideos

Uhh I remember watching some good coney vids from a few weeks ago. Co18 has some stuff from a few months back. Theres a set where Atomsk gives dojo the D first game D3 vs Mk. Uhh....I think that's it. Beef may have some matchup, but I dont watch his vids cuz of poor quality stepitupwc.
Oh and Junk has some matches up with him vs Richbrown, Larry, and Vicegrip *good sets imo*
I would get the links but...oh **** it ill give you the links <3

Coney vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foL6C_JPra8
Just look at all the vids on the side

Co18 vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMSrov3fnec

Atomsk v Dojo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r61eJRj4ZQc

Junk vids
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=77781

hope that helped reflex.

Also I plan on taking an in depth analysis on why I'm not as good at this game as I would like to be.
As I feel I have playing long enough, that my understanding of the mechanics should be much better than they are. I don't feel as if I am not succeeding because of not knowing my character, rather it may be not knowing every option I have in every situation and how to capitalize in the appropriate manner *co18 told me this*. So ....I'll let you guys know how it goes ^_^

Coney

Smash Master
Coney when are you gonna come over
soon, friend

verizon decided it'd be a funny trick to make me pay my bills two weeks ahead of time so i have-a no money

i'll definitely catch you at apex though

i'll visit the NJ room to let orion know that my salt is insoluble

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Also I plan on taking an in depth analysis on why I'm not as good at this game as I would like to be.
As I feel I have playing long enough, that my understanding of the mechanics should be much better than they are. I don't feel as if I am not succeeding because of not knowing my character, rather it may be not knowing every option I have in every situation and how to capitalize in the appropriate manner *co18 told me this*. So ....I'll let you guys know how it goes ^_^
I thought grab and bair were the best options in every situation? at least thats what you make it look like lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
who are u sanji and no rofl.

He beat me in a friendly during columbus in the friendlies period
We mmed in our hotel room I won 6-1, he wanted to do double or nothing

Also mvd is prob top 4 snake from playing him plus recent results

has beaten, seibrik,esam and riddle recently, consistently beats chaz

and only loses to brik/esam/riddle

sanji22

Smash Rookie
im the dedede main in miami we met in mlg orlando but yea cuz i ask u that me n mvd always brawl eachother my d3 vs his snake i win some he win some but ur name came up so he was big n cocky said he 2-0 ur dedede i dont really care i just wantedto know was that true but now i know frm ur side n yea kadaj i heard u hate fighting ddd if u fight me ill make u hate them even more :)

Top Bottom