• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

∫unk

Smash Master
does anyone know if f-roll or b-roll are safe on approach vs falco from far away

im trying to keep my shield level higher cause i notice i generally lose close combat if i have no shield but if i have shield then i usually win

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
does anyone know if f-roll or b-roll are safe on approach vs falco from far away

im trying to keep my shield level higher cause i notice i generally lose close combat if i have no shield but if i have shield then i usually win
As far as I know, powershielding doesn't drain your shield, do that.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
EDIT: We've lost 9B. He seems to be going ICs only now. Tournament results up!
Yep. Being the extremely smart player he is... he switches mains to the better chaingrabber. Quite understandable on my part there ****.

Just letting you all know that Socal has had an extreme decline in tournaments for the past two months, so nothing much we can do about it for now.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
if you constantly powershield you lose shield

try it vs icy's ice blocks
You only lose shield because your using ur shield then dropping it, that naturally take away shield regardless of powershielding, but powershielding is still your best option.

You really shouldn't run out of shield imo.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Rolling towards him would just put you in a bad position and leave you open, right?...

Power shield IMO.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Well, it depends on the distance you are from Falco obviously.
I assumed he meant rolling all the way towards Falco since he said "on approach". But he also said from far away. Either way, yes, where you are would matter as far as making you open or putting you in a bad position.

Powershielding is still the best option IMO though.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Falco is arguably DDD's hardest matchup and considered unwinnable by some DDD's. It's a very hard matchup, frustrating also.

MK is arguably DDD's hardest matchup and considered unwinnable by some DDD's. It's a very hard matchup, frustrating also.

IC's is arguably DDD's hardest matchup and considered unwinnable by some DDD's. It's a very hard matchup, frustrating also.
Fixed.

That's what everybody says about these three.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm not sure about falco yet ill see when I play larry for sure but I've beaten kismet/hrnut/lie/keitaro/choice and others when I've played em but I know dehf is homo with that char

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Just got back from a tournament. I took 5th at local. Man....I need to learn that Luigi matchup better. I was close but without the Infinite its hard. Got comboed for days lol shoulda just went Snake XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No I couldn't CG him because I was playing on a laggy *** HD television. There was no way I couldve gotten it off on it <_<

I should've just went Snake though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Throw in the occasional 14 year old, and that's basically the SWF community in a nutshell.

But I still don't know why they have censors. Half of the kids, when they reach 13, already know of intercourse and the vulgar words that follow. But that's just me, I guess.

Phone lurking is such a ***** at times ._____. They need to make the click zones better for everything. I know **** well what I'm pressing, but it doesn't wanna take me to the forum. But w/e I guess.

Top Bottom