• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Albert.

Smash Master
So I heard that Coney 2-0'd one of texas' best players (ultimate razer >_< ), in pools)
Coney <3

Anyone know any DDD updates from Apex?

Oh Anti/CO18 lost to Nairo/Atomsk I think. LOL Mk/DDD vs MK/DDD I hope that got recorded

Technodeath

Smash Champion
It should all be covered in the guides presented.

If not, I'd just assume the ones that are easy difficulty to grab can be easily dash grabbed, or something.

I might look into it more in-depth later on

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm back from my cruise and missed Apex.

Correct me if I'm wrong but:

Good **** TUSM for beating Jerm
Good **** to Coney for giving Razer the fatty *****.
CO18 you and Anti ****ing suck

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
jband played mostly luigi from what I heard. (2 people from my region had to play him. one in pools and one in bracket)

and atomsk didnt play much of any d3 from what I saw.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I only played ddd in bracket vs vinnie, I used ics on everybody else, helping me beat snakeee and patg.

Also, I had brood and anti in my pool taking them both to game 3 with ics.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Honestly, I would have beaten him in round2 pools if I didn't drop the game Winning chaingrab, but one thing me and anti both noticed in pools was he was amazing controlling his pikmen lineup.

Anti also 2-0d him in our pool.

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw I don't even think it was that he just looked like he was just trying random **** rofl, dude lost to/almost lost so many ppl. Like some random link was taking him to last hit and shiz, chibo and others beat him, ed took a game off him. Way he was playing vs m2k and ally etc shiz would never happen

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol so brood sandbaggin in pools just because I beat him and Vex has a legit climbers and that's ICs worst M.U?

Be real.

Vex practices against .coms oli

I practice against dabuzs

CO18

Smash Hero
No I know ur capable of beating him just pretty sure brood was playing much more focused in bracket which is normal. Watching him in pools vs like ed and the other ppl in his first round I just thought he was just a pretty good oli then watching him on the stream my mind was blown

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No I know ur capable of beating him just pretty sure brood was playing much more focused in bracket which is normal. Watching him in pools vs like ed and the other ppl in his first round I just thought he was just a pretty good oli then watching him on the stream my mind was blown
Lol true that's why I wanted to MM him so badly.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm hoping to climb up the ranks pretty soon. I've got a huge local coming up (Ally is coming to try to rob us) and my D3 will be getting a good workout. There will be vids also. I can't wait to test out my D3 at a big tournament.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thank you. Judge is coming over to get wasted with me help me train tonight so I'm about to kick it into high gear soon. My goal is top 9 or better.

Top Bottom