• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he moved so he had no net

i rly wanna get better on boozer though hes hella fun once u figure out his spacing with klaw jumps

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Roswell GA.

You should go to the Atlantic South forum.

The address and all should be in the Waba thread.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!

I need to have that spot because I actually try to do work here right now, no offense.
None taken, but that's because the DL program is very quiet and behind the scenes. but we got some new powers and a spur of activity. Besides, I'm shaking my D3 rust off :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I went mostly D3 at a tourny yesterday and tied for 5th out of only 16 people...

I would of used all D3 but I was scared of a pikachu and wanted to practice some other characters. I felt like I could of done a lil better, my D3 is slowly leveling up.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
guys

i have some videos i want yall to critique

i got 5th (AGAIN) yesterday, barely losing to the 1st and 3rd place finishers

but i could've done so much better, and i could've beat them...both came down to game 3 last hit, and both sets had some reeeally stupid deaths that i could've and should've avoided...i feel like i'm right on that cusp there, would like y'alls help getting over it

will be posting the vids in this thread soon, would like it if junk and beef and fogo and other ddds around my level would take a look

EDIT - oh God sorry nevermind this is coney LOL

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hes really salty that his home boy DDD made him lose so much money last 2 years

you should see him shake dat salt off on MU threads about DDD. Maaddddddd hate

∫unk

Smash Master
What separates Shaky is that he doesn't approach, and he's more tricky with his PKT. You have to create grabs vs him, not just dash forward shield and have the opponent mess up. He's always mixing up what he's doing. He's more precise overall.

I wish I wasn't nervous when I played him T-T messed up so much basic stuff (wall infinite??? cg's???). That's what I get for not playing DeDeDe for a while. /excuses

Also, I tried talking to him and he said maybe one line back.

The advantage Seibrik has is... Shaky is from his state.

I'll look at your videos later coney.

Top Bottom