• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Its like I wanna pick up diddy kong, but i was trying it out yesterday and for some reason i cant seem to do well with him. Maybe I focus too much about the banana game or something.

When i tried snake it seemed a bit easier. But i hear that diddy is a better pick than snake really. Also snake can get gimped hard by mk sometimes :(. The more I play ddd vs mk, the more I realize I need a secondary char. It's just hard to figure out one that works well for me.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well do you like speed, damage racking and closing options with nanas or being big heavy, using damage racking with nades and tilts?

when i usually pick up a character i typically dont think too hard during the match and i just let the vibes and energy take me where i need to go

if u have wifi you should play me some i need to learn the diddy mu after getting wrecked by adhd XD

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hey guys, just dropping in to say wassup. I'm still your DL and I'm back so if you guys need anything, have an opinion or concern, or even need your stickies fixed, hit me up!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Hey guys, just dropping in to say wassup. I'm still your DL and I'm back so if you guys need anything, have an opinion or concern, or even need your stickies fixed, hit me up!

I need to have that spot because I actually try to do work here right now, no offense.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im gud

how da oil spill effectin u guys down there, u gonna rip off bp's balls?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well dats good to hear, imma need some feed back from u on my bowser :( vids i have up are pretty bad imho. I did much better on him da day before

running off to klaw is alot of fun though and his GR stuff helps my timing in many different ways <33

Top Bottom