• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Wait I didn't get that first paragraph?
When uptilt conects with a hurtbox, it becomes invincible.
Marth and Captain Falcon hit enviromental objects to abuse their sweet spot.
We can use enviromental hazards like the Baloon on Smashville, the shyguys on Yoshi's, and the damageable parts of the level to cause invincibility frames so that we can bate and punish grabs as we will not be grabbed out of invincibility frames.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** YEA!

I'm back because of my persuasive speaking and the fact that it wasn't my fault that I got in trouble for reasons I wont state. However, I will be on and off for a select few days.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Next time you see Mew2King maybe you should teach him how to beat Ally just like you did ;)
Catch you when you come back around.

so what, you've got Winterfest, Pound 4, WHOBO 2, and what else?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Seibrik's just going through his usual monthly cycle.

Whenever he's on the rag he plays MK.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If Seibrik is leaving, there's no point in me being here either.

Bye.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Gates's Area is bad so Brawl is dropping him as well.

And DDD is too good for Atomsk so he likes playing charecters like Wolf cause other wise its boring so he's dropping DDD too.

Oh Fogo is going Kirby cause DDD just isn't pink enough.

And Co18 just got signed for The Lakers so he's dropping video games all together.

Lain is high and is likely to drop anything in his hands.

Oh, and Logan, the D3 boards are use to this. I'm not sure what number of time this is that Seibrik has done this.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dedede is bad, I'm dropping him
Dedede is ****ing terrible. There are plenty of people lower on the tier list who are better than him.

Marth - This is the most obvious one. Marth has 3 bad matchups - MK, Snake, and Dedede. He also has a very small number of even matchups - ICs, ROB, ZSS, and DK. He ***** everyone else, including all of the top/high tiers. He's also arguable better than Dedede on neutral stages as a whole and has some decent counterpicks with Lylat, Delfino, and even gay stages like Brinstar and Norfair. Marth being below Dedede on the tier list makes very little sense.

Ice Climbers - I may be biased from living in the same state as lain, but even despite that ICs are just straight-up better than Dedede. They have fewer bad matchups (though some of the bad matchups they have are weird like Ike wtf), they can camp so much better (which is huge since Brawl is such a campy game, no pun intended), and they do fantastically on neutrals, even ones like Battlefield, Lylat, or Yoshi's where it's easy to camp them. ICs biggest weakness is that they get screwed by counterpicks like Brinstar or Rainbow Cruise, but all that means is that they have to win the first match of each set so they can take them back to a neutral and win game 3. And don't get me started on the fusion glitch - if anyone finds out how to do that consistently against any character, we're all doomed.

Pikachu, Olimar, and G&W - Again, it may be bias based on where I live (ie. near Anther, NoJ, and L_Cancel) but I think Pika, G&W, and Olimar are at least even with Dedede, if not better. Pika has a lot of even matchups but only a handful of bad matchups, does relatively well on most stages, can camp and go on the aggressive equally well, and has a chaingrab and an infinite. Olimar does bad offstage but his camping and grab game are almost unparalleled. He has trouble when his opponent gets close but if he plays right they rarely do. He also has trouble getting counterpicked like ICs but that's not too big a deal. G&W is probably the closest among these characters to being worse than Dedede, but he's still very solid, goes even with high tiers that aren't Marth, Snake, or MK, and can do well on pretty much any counterpick, especially the gay ones. His camping game is a joke, but his PLANKING game is almost unparalleled.

Gates's Area is bad so Brawl is dropping him as well.

And DDD is too good for Atomsk so he likes playing charecters like Wolf cause other wise its boring so he's dropping DDD too.

Oh Fogo is going Kirby cause DDD just isn't pink enough.

And Co18 just got signed for The Lakers so he's dropping video games all together.

Lain is high and is likely to drop anything in his hands.

Oh, and Logan, the D3 boards are use to this. I'm not sure what number of time this is that Seibrik has done this.
I'm not gonna lie, this was mildly funny (and very true) except for a few things:

1. lain plays ICs and can do the chaingrabs while he's high. I'm pretty sure his tolerance for weed is high enough that he doesn't just randomly drop ****.
2. lain has never really been a Dedede main. Everyone who knows him knows that he's been playing Ice Climbers longer than anyone else. He went through a bunch of secondaries before he finally settled on Dedede, who he ended up getting astonishingly good with.
3. I live in the same state as Saumrai Panda, NoJ, lain, Omniswell, Anther, Judge, and very close to Mew2King. What's this about my region being bad?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I see your internet super star and raise you 1 previous internet super star coming out of her recluse to laugh at a song I wrote inspired by her fans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmgkqEDyVKE

3. I live in the same state as Saumrai Panda, NoJ, lain, Omniswell, Anther, Judge, and very close to Mew2King. What's this about my region being bad?
Thought you were thinking about quitting cause you couldn't find tournaments to get better?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just because our tournaments are infrequent doesn't mean we're not good, ***.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe in Melee.

idk, Cali is such a huge state that I wouldn't be surprised if they had better players than us for the sheer fact that their state is more than twice the size of ours. If you were to compare to just a specific region of California, MI could probably win. But the whole state? Not likely.

Top Bottom