• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk, I get all my news about NJ from Chen Li Cha's videos.

btw, does ADHD really hoot like a monkey when he wins?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No no no. When you want to type something on this forum, to post it, you must have at least 10 charecters.
In order to bypass that, a lot of people will post 10charecters at the end of their post to make their other wise simple post be posted. He was talking through a quote, so in order for it to post, he would of had to put 10 Charecters, but as a spoof but 10 Charmanders instead.

Zip.

Smash Lord
No no no. When you want to type something on this forum, to post it, you must have at least 10 charecters.
In order to bypass that, a lot of people will post 10charecters at the end of their post to make their other wise simple post be posted. He was talking through a quote, so in order for it to post, he would of had to put 10 Charecters, but as a spoof but 10 Charmanders instead.
yep

10char

Zip.

Smash Lord
his sig is from clerks, and it is a dirty, dirty, funny, realistic movie.
except Clerks 2, which sucked
Finally someone else who thinks Clerks 2 isnt that great and clerks was amazing.
you have earned major cool points Crashic <3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Clerks 2 wasn't that bad, even though it wasn't as good as Kevin Smith's other films.

I did like the porchmonkeys joke though.
I'm bringing it back btw

@AtotheZ - I'm glad you've learned from my playstyle :colorful:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
wut ?

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
No up-b or are they just ********?
If you do it during their second jump they dont get it back and depending on where you are they can't reach the stage if they have a sub par recovery. Works REALLY well on stages like norfair/pokemon stadium with a really low floor death thing. I was just doing it on an olimar yesterday on wifi, although it works for a lot of people.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
They don't lose their up b, only they don't get their second jump back. Good for people with tethers/crappy vertical recovery. Also good for comboing after a bair.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
They don't lose their up b, only they don't get their second jump back. Good for people with tethers/crappy vertical recovery. Also good for comboing after a bair.
Nono, if Snake mashes out, then he doesn't take damage, therefore he wont get his upb back, same with Kirby's suck and Wario's bite.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Are you sure it wasn't Fiction who beat M2K? I know he's beaten him in the past a few times.

.AC.

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237680

Who's SoCal's best player? Tyrant? Has he beaten M2K?

Not to say that the SoCal ranked players aren't good but come on, this is lain, Judge, and Anther we're talking about here.
yeah both tyrant and fiction have beaten m2k.

we have A lot of good players,not to mention our average players are all extremely good.(hall beating lain @ evo for example), but anyways arguing which region is better than the other is pointless.

Top Bottom