• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
god, my teeth hurt so bad and I'm so gassy. I've bee teething from my wisdom teeth coming in. I'm like a giant baby except not fat, able to move myself about, and horny.

No, babies like tities too. Pretty sure that counts as being horny.

just noticed all the panty shots on AC/Atomsk's sig.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
yeah both tyrant and fiction have beaten m2k.

we have A lot of good players,not to mention our average players are all extremely good.(hall beating lain @ evo for example), but anyways arguing which region is better than the other is pointless.
I actally forgot about Hall and I didn't know Tyrant beat M2K, but you're right this is totally pointless.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Lain is considered best in the midwest right now
And who else is considered good?
Nobody, that's why he's good.

yeah both tyrant and fiction have beaten m2k.

we have A lot of good players,not to mention our average players are all extremely good.(hall beating lain @ evo for example), but anyways arguing which region is better than the other is pointless.
And unfortunately, I think I'm one of those average players that are really good.
Too many Meta Knights and Falcos that a king cannot handle all of.
I defeated Hall again in this bracket today, he sure is a toughy, but I had it down. The videos of us two will be in my thread in the next couple days.

.AC.

Smash Lord
i think you are a little above average, you just need to step it up a little.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
And who else is considered good?
Nobody, that's why he's good.
I'm wasn't trying to make an argument but that claim is false. I don't know who is better because I haven't really seen who's on your PR. But the midwest has Lain, Judge, Anther, Hunger, and Alphazealot as some big names. There are other good people too, such as NoJ who has beaten Lain, and there is omni and samuraipanda who are both good. We also have some rising players such as boxxy too, but most of our players mostly stay in state.

Also, Michigan pools are really hard.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Florida host the best tournament scene, with strong Melee and strong Brawl. Because Georgia never gets any tournaments, Georgia comes down to play too, so that adds to the Melee fun.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
i think you are a little above average, you just need to step it up a little.
Thanks and that's what I meant I guess since you said in your quote that there are many players in southern California that are your "average ones" but are extremely good.
As I always say.... I can't go to much. Yeah I know..."no johns" right? *_*

I'm wasn't trying to make an argument but that claim is false. I don't know who is better because I haven't really seen who's on your PR. But the midwest has Lain, Judge, Anther, Hunger, and Alphazealot as some big names. There are other good people too, such as NoJ who has beaten Lain, and there is omni and samuraipanda who are both good. We also have some rising players such as boxxy too, but most of our players mostly stay in state.

Also, Michigan pools are really hard.
Sorry...I was just making a small insult about the Midwest, I was aware that those people you mentioned are there too and not just Lain. I'm just really bad at making criticisms/jokes on the internet, sorry.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Thanks and that's what I meant I guess since you said in your quote that there are many players in southern California that are your "average ones" but are extremely good.
As I always say.... I can't go to much. Yeah I know..."no johns" right? *_*

Sorry...I was just making a small insult about the Midwest, I was aware that those people you mentioned are there too and not just Lain. I'm just really bad at making criticisms/jokes on the internet, sorry.
No problemo

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Is D3 a good choice to CP against wolf? We have a reputable player in NC that mains wolf and I still win with MK but its a little to close for comfort, if D3 will make it more like 1stock low% or JV 2s I'd feel much better.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
L Cancel or Gates.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

Is D3 a good choice to CP against wolf? We have a reputable player in NC that mains wolf and I still win with MK but its a little to close for comfort, if D3 will make it more like 1stock low% or JV 2s I'd feel much better.
Dedede is a solid counterpick against Wolf if you know how to play the matchup. idk if he's a better against him but MK. He prolly is but only by a little.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, I love having Bunny here. I hope she never leaves.

This thread's title sucks now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't know why Xiivi only posts in thread titles still. x.x His post could isn't zero anymore.

He wins. Xiivi is too strong for me.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was going to post an old Xzibit meme thing that said "sup dawg, we herd yo like *****s so we but a ***** in yo car and now yo car's gone" but this is much funnier.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
a fellow D3 main just one Revial of Melee. Let's all give him a good hazah.

Way to go Hungrybox!!!!!!

Mango got 4th, lost to a Ganon. Says he lost cause he was drunk, but he rapped everyone else, so its just a john
Forward air from ganon > bair from puff

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates only like Kitty because she replaces SNO in the Meta Knight boards.
That is not true. Nobody can replace SNO. Dinah has a very special place in my pants heart.

<nooooooooooo
Don't worry bunny, you still mah dawg.

Mango got 4th, lost to a Ganon. Says he lost cause he was drunk, but he rapped everyone else, so its just a john
Were his hands cold too? Did he still have jet lag from traveling all the way there from Cali? Did he forget that Jiggs should beat Ganon? Did he go mountain climbing the day before? Did he eat a pop tart and it got on his controller? Could he not see the TV very well? Was Godzilla yelling at him in the background (the one from "Inui: The Comic Book" #13)? Dis he masturbate after pools and accidentally **** on his controller?

**** serin just gave ya the ****
Bunny seems a little tense so it seems like getting the **** could actually be good for her to lighten up. Serin wouldn't me a bad person to give it to her either since he's black and you know what they say about black guys...

...they steal ****

Top Bottom