• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Yeah, you are already going to have to recover from that. Part of the plan is to set up many pokemon's death by using Scizor's crazy strong Pursuit. Scizor resist a lot of things, has great defense, a technician boasted Pursuit, and is just generally kick ***. Many of Aggron's counter's will be trapped by Scizor's deadly pursuit after being weakened by the stealth rocks and head smash.
You're still not getting that point that I've been trying to make for the past day.

What makes Choice Scarf Aggron more viable than Choice Scarf Rhyperior? I could find a way to fit Choice Scarf Rhypeior onto a team that emphasizes on using Baton Pass defenisvely. Rhyperior also has the best typing, movepool and bulk to use Solid Rock with success.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
You're still not getting that point that I've been trying to make for the past day.

What makes Choice Scarf Aggron more viable than Choice Scarf Rhyperior? I could find a way to fit Choice Scarf Rhypeior onto a team that emphasizes on using Baton Pass defenisvely. Rhyperior also has the best typing, movepool and bulk to use Solid Rock with success.
How are you meatriding Gates...? In what way?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Oh okay. And sorry for you guys who aren't used to me changing my avatar, but I needed to change it to something more beautiful rather than my traditional icon because of Life things I'm trying to get done.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dizzzzeeee RASCAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFUCnEGVe50

EDIT- How many competitive DDD references can you catch?

1. DDD was known for his slow heavy handed way of handeling business.
2. Very little blood shed (tournament wins) were traced back to his waddle dee and waddle doos.
3. His strength lied in his popularity with both the upper class (top tier) and the poor alike (low tier, its a joke about how our match ups are spread across the low and high tiers)
4. no doubt from when he turned a once moral kingdom into a sex shop (chain grab)

CO18

Smash Hero
I dont think anyone has lol unless lain has randomly one time. Atomsk always loses. I didnt in our mm. Seibrik hasnt to what iknow.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I wonder how many people are going to go as Michale Jackson.
I also wonder how many of these same people will get beat up.
EDIT- Watched way to many instructional videos on Street Fighter tonight. I'm getting myself too hyped O_O

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No one, his copy of SFIV is broken.

He jerks off to pics of Juri tho.

Top Bottom