• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That thread alone was enough to get Serin banned. Again.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So my gamecube controller is busted now, and my Brawl is broken this is known, I'm pretty sure I have to drop smash, because I still need to buy a stick and BB:CS, Tats vs Cap, and SSF4 comes out next year. All the more reason to get serious about Street Fighter I guess.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So my gamecube controller is busted now, and my Brawl is broken this is known, I'm pretty sure I have to drop smash, because I still need to buy a stick and BB:CS, Tats vs Cap, and SSF4 comes out next year. All the more reason to get serious about Street Fighter I guess.
GOOD.

Now GTFO.

CO18

Smash Hero
If I randomly find my DS, ill play wit my team that i haven't touched in 2 and a half years and still win of course. I think I only had lost once or twice when I was actually into pokemon.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
If I randomly find my DS, ill play wit my team that i haven't touched in 2 and a half years and still win of course. I think I only had lost once or twice when I was actually into pokemon.
If we aren't doing shoddy battle I'm whipping out my super generic OU team from two years ago also :laugh:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is on Shoddybattle, not DS. Only hardcore pokemon nerds use DS anymore.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I don't get it.

Shoddy is the lazy version of DS pokemon games.
[Being well aware that that's Serin's old account name] I don't understand how somebody can be banned in the first place and still be able to post.... that's a contradiction. What does "Banned (6 Points)" really mean anyways if the person can still post?
Just generally asking here.

CO18

Smash Hero
[Being well aware that that's Serin's old account name] I don't understand how somebody can be banned in the first place and still be able to post.... that's a contradiction. What does "Banned (6 Points)" really mean anyways if the person can still post?
Just generally asking here.
lol they cant post. he made the post b4 he got banned

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wtf is shoddybattle.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=shoddybattle

Shoddybattle? sound's like lain's performance enhancer...
What? No. I've heard planty of euphemisms for weed and that is by far the dumbest.

.........*Sigh* -_-
My thoughts exactly.

All of you need to pitch in and get me a new name.

I'm too lazy.
What, you don't like Celebi anymore?

Why is Serin always getting banned?
Because you touch yourself at night.

Top Bottom