• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Do it just to spite Vex. You might and go ahead and use DDD for Snake while you are at it.
I really hope Capcom follows up with the hint at a Dark Stalkers 4 using the SF4 engine. Hsien-ko is one of my favorite charecters of all time.
DDD sucks against Snake :laugh:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Errr. . . . . . what?
The only reason Atomsk plays D3 anymore is because of how much he hates Snake as a character.

I think Juri is cool-looking. She doesn't seem to fit in with the design style of the rest of the SF4 characters, which actually is a good thing. It makes Capcom look more creative and they can come up with new ideas at anytime. I had sex with a cucumber. If anything, Juri's english name should be changed as it is too close to Juli and Juni and people may mistake her for one of M. Bison's warriors. She looks really fun to play with.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7732947&postcount=426

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I MAKE THE BRACKETS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT: LAST CALL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DO THE DDD SHODDY TOURNAMENTS

List in order of seed
top seed-
Nya
Celebi

mid seed-
CRASHiC
.Zip
Alby

Unknown threat seed-
OMGH4X

Maybe I'll play if you guys need it, if not nope seed-
Gates

If you aren't on this list. Let me know! Going to go and do a Mario Brothers 3 run

Zip.

Smash Lord
w/e u still gay

Anyway, I made a Gen1 Pokemon team the other day.

OLD SCHOOL.

Gengar@SO PRINGLES - Explosion, Hypnosis, Mega Drain, Psychic
Alakazam@CURLEH MUSTACHE - Psychic, Recover, Seismic Toss, Thunder Wave
Lapras@HAAGEN DAS - Confuse Ray, Ice Beam, Rest, Thunderbolt
Golem@MANGO SENTINEL - Bodyslam, Earthquake, Explosion, Rock Slide
Zapdos@MAG-****ING-NETO - Agility, Drill Peck, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave
Snorlax@**** DA KNICKS - Bodyslam, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Selfdestruct

IT'S RBY BAYBEE!
i lol'd hard..

also, wtf did serin get banned for now? rofl

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I MAKE THE BRACKETS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT: LAST CALL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DO THE DDD SHODDY TOURNAMENTS

List in order of seed
top seed-
Nya
Celebi

mid seed-
CRASHiC
.Zip
Alby

Unknown threat seed-
OMGH4X

Maybe I'll play if you guys need it, if not nope seed-
Gates

If you aren't on this list. Let me know! Going to go and do a Mario Brothers 3 run
You clearly ignored the post where I said I wanted a part of this.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Speaking literally from the game, if you have noticed since the game's release in the character selection screen, his whole name is King Dedede, not "Dedede". "Dedede" is still a shortened... slanged-out way of saying his real name, King Dedede.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Clearly.

I do understand that you're trying to be clever, but it's a laughable attempt. Originally, I stated that these boards are misspelling "Dedede". I never mentioned anything about his title, King, which happens to be part of his in-game name.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the title of this thread?

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Clearly.

I do understand that you're trying to be clever, but it's a laughable attempt. Originally, I stated that these boards are misspelling "Dedede". I never mentioned anything about his title, King, which happens to be part of his in-game name.

That question is irrelevant since Beef didn't make the title.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Clearly.

I'm not being or attempting to be clever. I am just stating the facts, as I always say. I already know that you are referring to those who misspelled that word "Dedede" and replaced it as "DDD" or "DeDeDe". I only wanted to prove that his real name is King Dedede by saying that that name is in the character selection screen.
The title of this thread is called "Dedede Social Thread", it's quite obvious that one of the words is slang.

Llumys

Smash Champion
If you're stating facts, you don't need to prove anything.

If the title of the thread is called "Dedede Social Thread", what's the title?

There's quite a few flaws in your thoughts.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
People argue just to argue :(
This.

No one really cares how it's pronounced or how you spell it...lol. If you say it out loud, you're saying the same thing. >_<;;;

This thread doesn't have a subtitle thing like most other social threads if that's what you mean, Llumys.

Llumys

Smash Champion
No, that's not what I mean.

I'll let you figure it about yourself.

Also, I care how it's spelled. That's enough for me to make an issue out of it, n'est-ce pas?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
If you're stating facts, you don't need to prove anything.

If the title of the thread is called "Dedede Social Thread", what's the title?

There's quite a few flaws in your thoughts.
I'm stating facts in order to prove something to the opposing side. The title of this thread is called "Dedede Social Thread", it may be called that if one wishes for it to be called. Slang words such as "Dedede" are not real words, but of course, a person may choose to word however they want, just know that they are not real.
Judging by what you ignored to my previous post about what I said about King Dedede being his real name, it means that you finally gave in to that fact and that I'm correct about it.
And it seems that you're not winning here since we both know what we are talking about at this level. Too bad.

Llumys

Smash Champion
> The title is not called "Dedede Social Thread".
> The title is "Dedede Social Thread".
> "Dedede" is not a slang word.
> "Dedede" a proper noun. (King) Dedede is a fictional character.
> If referring to one person, a proper noun should be spelled one way.
> Proper nouns are in fact real.
> I did not ignore you at all; I answered you, yet you managed to ignore that ironically.

In all honesty, you're ****ing hilarious.

I'M RIGHT! ACCEPT IT! YOU'RE IGNORING EVERYTHING I'M SAYING! I'M RIGHT! NO, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I'M RIGHT! ACCEPT IT! IT'S FACT! I'M RIGHT! THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT I'M WRONG! NO! YOU'RE WRONG! I'M RIGHT! END OF STORY! YOU'RE DUMB! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, ANYWAY! I'M RIGHT, AFTER ALL!

Edit:

As I said before, the fact that his in-game name is "King Dedede" is completely irrelevant. Initially, I stated that people were spelling "Dedede" incorrectly, and nothing more. I also need to mention that "King" is a title, not an actual name. "Doctor" and "Miss" aren't actually part of people's names.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'll just agree that you're correct just to say so and that it's the end of the story just to end it, just know that I never ignore things and I'm the opposite of ignorant.
And also know that you also need to calm down. Good-bye.

Llumys

Smash Champion
OH NO! I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M WRONG! I'LL DISGUISE MY FRUSTRATION BY PRETENDING TO BE MATURE BY ENDING THE ARGUMENT! IN REALITY, I'M TERRIBLY UPSET! IN ORDER TO MAKE MY FACADE MORE SELF-COMFORTING, I'LL TOP IT OFF WITH A COUPLE OF COMPLIMENTS TOWARD MYSELF!

GOOD BYE!

Yeah.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Commander Beef just got trolled pretty hard.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
No....this thread got trolled. If you mean he "trolled" me by yelling at me...He just needs to not be so energetic, otherwise only the thread got literally trolled by this post
Dedede.

Not DDD, DeDeDe, DeeDeeDee, etc.

I figured these boards would have grasped the concept after well over a year after the game's release.
And I was not talking to you Llumys. As a matter of fact, you said good-bye in which you were suppose to leave, so you lied.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
5'9", long blonde hair, thin, blue eyes, good size breasts and ***, and a really adorable smile.

She was also ****ing crazy.
Sorry if it sounded random, but I meant to ask that adding on to yesterday night's discussion on Crashic's love life. Too good. lol There's always a drawback to such girls eh?
How old were you when you broke up?

Top Bottom