• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Of course. She's totally passed out right now, she was half-asleep when she gave me her number, but I'll definitely call her sometime tomorrow. She is smoking hot and I am not gonna let this one go.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
No one, his copy of SFIV is broken.

He jerks off to pics of Juri tho.
lol, How do you know?
Rose I guess. Never liked any charecters enough to get dedicated into the game. Something about them just bored me a little. Juri on the other hand, she reminds me of a Guilty Gear character toned down.
That sucks...I think you're just used to Guilty Gear and Brawl. Different fighting styles I guess.

And I thought what you said was a joke Gates but alright....alright. You've got spunk lol. Confidence makes all the difference -_-...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
But its not like Street Fighter didn't have hot charecters before Gates.

They had Elena, Ibuki, and Rose. Still didn't like their playstyles though. Nothing about them interested me enough to get serious about the game. Juri isn't like any other SF character before, and she plays almost exactly like Slayer from Guilty Gear except with punches instead of kicks.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But its not like Street Fighter didn't have hot charecters before Gates.
I like how you say this and then bring up obscure characters like Elena and ones that are only mildly attractive like Ibuki and Rose and miss obvious ones like, oh idk, CHUN LI AND CAMMY.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Chun Li is just alright, but ****, I wouldn't touch Cammy. God ****, Cammy is some nasty stuff. You can keep that for yourself.

also

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Ok sooo....

Gates that was too funny about Kanye west

Lain got uber ***** by ally before but he played the matchup wrong and he has basically said this and changed the way he did it.

And again, going as Kanye West is probably the best thing I've ever heard.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I failed with D3 at a tournament yesterday D: Lost to a Wario, then beat a G&W/Pika, then lost to the same IC that I beat in a money match before the tourny started. My D3 is trash xD.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'm 16 lol...

I've been trying to get a job for 3 years. My parents always say, "You don't need any money until you finish school" >_>. My grades are stupid great and I have no problem learning, so I still don't see why I shouldn't have a job.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
BULL**** YOU DON'T NEED MONEY UNTIL YOU FINISH SCHOOL.

How are you supposed to buy booze?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Gates is 2gud. He got two-stocked by M2K.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So my dog hasn't figured out that my right arm is not his partner. Discuss?

Top Bottom