• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jupz

Smash Master
You can't break a pokemon lmao. Its not like you can just discover a new infinite or anything.

Anyone up for a shoddy sometime?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Choice Scarf locks you into one move
Aggron sucks, sorry try again.
Alsoooo
of the top of my headddd iron defense registeel walls the **** out of this.
Really anything with decent defensive typing could wall this set.
Or rather wall Head smash....
Also foretress sets up all over you =/
Check my list, it clearly shows that once Aggron is in with choice scarf, almost no pokemon can survive.

Aggron sucks balls. You suck balls.

Why the **** would you even bring it up? Metagross, Gliscor, Machamp, Tyranitar, Infenape, Salamence and Scizor are the most common Pokemon in OU, in fact I doubt Latias won't have much trouble bringing it down lol. Pokemon "A" won't use Earthquake on the Pokemon you mentioned, but it's already likely to carry Earthquake, Close Combat, or Superpower. Aggron's slow as hell, lacks a reliable way of healing and its coverage is on par with Cresselia's lol.

Hell, Rampardos is more viable than that useless ****.
Choice Scarf Aggron out speeds Metagross, Gliscor, Tyranitar, most Salamences, Gyarados, Scizor, Machamp. It will 1 or 2 hko nearly any of those pokemon not including stealth rocks. Instead of disregarding what I said about the new HG/SS Aggron, how about you do some research. and crunch the numbers.

Aggron sucks. I have one that I"ve used before, it still sucks. Heck, even Minun is way more useful than poor little Aggron.
Headsmash makes a HUGE difference, it allows it to OHKO or 2HKO nearly all of OU, and with choice scarf he outspeeds a great deal of the cast. Remember that Agron doesn't get any recall from Head Smash thanks to rock head.

Choice Scarf locks you into one move
You can't break a pokemon lmao. Its not like you can just discover a new infinite or anything.
That's not what breaking is. Breaking is altering the way something is played to make it beyond the other choices, rising it to a new level of viability. It doesn't have to be a new technique or infinite. Here is an article from Shoddy.

Aggron now has access to the ridiculously powerful Head Smash, which makes it quite the potent Choice Band user. This set is unwalled in UU, while Hidden Power Grass may seem an odd choice, even unboosted 252 HP Quagsire is 2HKO'd, and, assuming it never gets a chance to use Recover, it will be promptly destroyed next switch in by two Head Smashes or Earthquakes. The only problem? A lack of viable switch-ins. The amount of things that this Pokemon can feasibly switch into amounts to Chansey, Stall Altaria, choiced Normal-type attacks, Swellow, and Psychic- or Ghost-type not packing a super effective Hidden Power (which are few and far between). Expect a lot of changes in common Pokemon's movesets in order to not give this guy free switch-ins. For example, Ambipom's choice in coverage moves becomes even more hard pressing. Does it use Brick Break over Payback and beat Aggron in exchange to losing to Rotom and Mismagius? Can it afford to drop Payback at all (what with Mismagius' new Nasty Plot), meaning it will no longer have access to U-turn, one of the few things that actually differentiates itself from other Normal-type Pokemon? Will it really give up Taunt for an all out attacking set making it setup bait for any strong defender looking to get Stealth Rock? Needless to say, the sheer power of this new threat will shake things up.
Here we see how useful it can be, but they can't figure out how to get it in against is weakness. So, I propose the use of U-turn on pokemon that aren't going to be getting hit by his weaknesses. It also works because U-turn is unpredictable. I can fake out out, and switch to any pokemon I chose, perhaps one resistant to the attack you are going to pull out, be it Surf, Earthquake, or Close Combat.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Whoa that's my department !
Lupe Fiasco
Pharell
Kanye West-*Celebration and everything before it*
Common
Big-L
Big Pun
Tupac
B.I.G
Outkast-Andre 3000, Big Boi
Wu Tang Clan
Ghostface Killah
Mehod Man/Redman
Kid Cudi
Wiz Khalifia
Onyz
Gangstarr
Atmosphere
Nujabes
MF DOOM
Kano
Asher Roth
Lauryn Hill
Jay-Z
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Dumbfoundead
Sahtyre
Prince EA
Wax
Traphik
D-Pryde
Dyme-A-Duzin
Nas
Young Jeezy
Cassidy

Kind of just off the top of my head.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
A dedede pokemon tournament seems like a good idea.

just in case you didn't see Atothez

Whoa that's my department !
Lupe Fiasco
Pharell
Kanye West-*Celebration and everything before it*
Common
Big-L
Big Pun
Tupac
B.I.G
Outkast-Andre 3000, Big Boi
Wu Tang Clan
Ghostface Killah
Mehod Man/Redman
Kid Cudi
Wiz Khalifia
Onyz
Gangstarr
Atmosphere
Nujabes
MF DOOM
Kano
Asher Roth
Lauryn Hill
Jay-Z
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Dumbfoundead
Sahtyre
Prince EA
Wax
Traphik
D-Pryde
Dyme-A-Duzin
Nas
Young Jeezy
Cassidy

Kind of just off the top of my head.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I did name MF-DOOM lol.
DOOM, aka Metal Fingers, aka King Geedorah, aka The Supervillan, aka Madvillan, aka Metal Face.

I thought Kano and K'haan were the same person tbh.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He may not be, I just assumed they were the same lol. My bad if I'm wrong. I would try to recommend songs or albums from the artist, but everyone's different when it comes to hip-hop.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'll do the pokemon tourney but only if we need an 8th person. Otherwise I really don't feel like downloading Shoddy again.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I did happen to forget Drake. I forgot most of the newschool rappers. Whoops lol.
Asher Roth,Wiz Khalifia,Drake,B.O.B, and Wale *i really dislike charle's hamilton but he's included in this too*

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Honestly Drake is my favorite, i like how real his ryhmes are, I love kid cudi too though. And even though people are saying he's played out, I love me some weezy lol

CO18

Smash Hero
I like drake but I lost respect for him after seeing how fake he seemed in his "freestyle" on hot 97 lol

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
OMG for real! The only reason i still got love for him is because i've been watching him since degrassi. It's been a long ride lol and he just can't freestyle apparently, maybe he had stage fright and had some back up lines written? Better to let people know you're faking it than to **** yourself live lol

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol, Lupe Fiasco allll day!
FNF Up.
NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE Is realer than lupe.
His rhymes are on a whole-nother level from anyone else.
He's incredibly intelligent, and it's reflected in the way he writes songs and the way he freestyles.
When he freestyles you can tell it's a freestyle, but you're so suprised that anyone can just come up with that sort of thing.
I don't even think the man writes songs on paper, I just think he gets int he studio and spits it from his mind.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Lol, Lupe Fiasco allll day!
FNF Up.
NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE Is realer than lupe.
His rhymes are on a whole-nother level from anyone else.
He's incredibly intelligent, and it's reflected in the way he writes songs and the way he freestyles.
When he freestyles you can tell it's a freestyle, but you're so suprised that anyone can just come up with that sort of thing.
I don't even think the man writes songs on paper, I just think he gets int he studio and spits it from his mind.
Cannot wait for lasers....

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Soulja Boy hmmm, I'll keep my opinion about him to myself.
Whenever I begin to talk about that artist conflicts always arise. ;3

also Hey You There is very stupid.

Top Bottom