• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
boback i wouldnt be worried lol.. these are smashers were talking about. you can expect 150 people to pre-reg on the last day

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So, I was trying to pre reg online and it was saying it failed, so i was getting pissed. I tried practically everything and it wasnt working at all. Then, finally, I took a closer look at my account and realized that because of the transaction fee, my account was short by 2 cents, LOL.

Ill sign up next week then haha :laugh:

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah i know hax, its just natural anxiousness of it all.

and i believe out of the 120 rooms available, only 25 singles remain. everything else has been booked, and filled.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
just played smash with vanity angel for 3 days, looking forward to this more and more =)

feeling mad confident now too

also kage we got this! I've been practicing teams a lot

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Good ****, I'm still practicing as expected from the warrior. =) Last night was an amazing night for me, I destroyed faces which I normally don't do... that's either a sign I improved a lot since Zenith or the others can't keep up anymore. lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
yeah i know hax, its just natural anxiousness of it all.

and i believe out of the 120 rooms available, only 25 singles remain. everything else has been booked, and filled.
Oh wow. With probably an average of like 2-3 people per room, that's quite a bit...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its going to be rare to find a room with 2 people in it. especially when so many smashers don't mind the floor...3-4 on average is my guess...for single queens and that is a conservative estimate considering we have the green light to cram so long as its respectful. probably 4-6 doubles.

suites...probably 4ppl who like to party lol

id bet u will find a few rooms with y 6 ppl

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Alphicans is too dainty for the rowdiness that will be the Genesis hotel chaos. <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Finally finished going through all 88 pages of this thread...
I'm going to this! The hotel buisness along with Pre-Reg hasn't been taken care of yet, but it should be within the next week or two!

I am officially coming to Genesis 2. Who was at WHOBO 3 that will be at this (the people that I didn't get a chance to face in friendlies/money matches/pools/brackets)? You guys have top priority in the people that I wanna face. No excuses this time, I'm gonna find that time to take you all on!
Was a month back, but i'll still say GOOD! I need more Sonic experience since getting 2 stocked by Espy every match doesn't help me with the Sonic MU that much.

strawhats

Smash Master
If Ice goes, I'm calling 17th at worst.
Weren't you a major part of getting over and strawhat dahean to go to Pound V. Either way guys like u make this community as amazing as it is.

Glad Ice might still be able to go. I wonder if Fuzzyness will still team with Kage if Ice goes. Since Ice and Fuzzy were originally gonna team together. Which would allow kage and axe to team again.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yo is there gonna be a stream? I might take this whole weekend off work just to watch that shiz. Which will probably end up costing me about as much as traveling to this would

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Glad Ice might still be able to go. I wonder if Fuzzyness will still team with Kage if Ice goes. Since Ice and Fuzzy were originally gonna team together. Which would allow kage and axe to team again.

Possibly then there'd be 2 more stronger teams, but I duno

its highly doubtful ice will go

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Weren't you a major part of getting over and strawhat dahean to go to Pound V. Either way guys like u make this community as amazing as it is.

Nah Axe is teaming with Taj.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
is the dark going to this the dark from perfect dark? cuz thatd be ****

EDIT: oh woops lol i just noticed that they put AZ next to his name my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom