• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

malva00

Smash Master
has this already been mentioned?

why do I see a lot of "pre-reg"? does that imply that there will be registration later on? or maybe i don't understand the english meaning of pre in this situation lol

maybe it should be "online-reg mandatory" in the topic title and "registration" instead of "pre-registration" on the website?

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Pre-Registering as in Registering before the actual tournament (That is, not registering on site).

I think... :p

malva00

Smash Master
i'm saying if there's no registration on site, then pre-reg might sound misleading

or maybe only if players don't notice the "MANDATORY" lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm all set for Genesis. I reserved a double queen room. VirtualVoid, did you find a partner? Apologies for not replying fast.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm all set for Genesis. I reserved a double queen room. VirtualVoid, did you find a partner? Apologies for not replying fast.
Yeah I'm teaming with Virtual Void.

Also, wtff they only had singles when I called :(.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry was rather busy in the past few days.. Couldn't pass off teaming with Hylian since we have been in the IC forums since brawl launch.

Good luck finding a partner, looking forward to playing you in teams :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah I'm teaming with Virtual Void.

Also, wtff they only had singles when I called :(.
Well I reserved a room through Oats from the Genesis 2 site. I also have an executive room reserved but I'm probably gonna cancel that reservation.

Yeah, sorry was rather busy in the past few days.. Couldn't pass off teaming with Hylian since we have been in the IC forums since brawl launch.

Good luck finding a partner, looking forward to playing you in teams :)
It's no problem. Glad to know you have a partner.

Anybody still looking for a partner? I want to pre-register already. :glare:

Atlus8

Smash Master
has this already been mentioned?

why do I see a lot of "pre-reg"? does that imply that there will be registration later on? or maybe i don't understand the english meaning of pre in this situation lol

maybe it should be "online-reg mandatory" in the topic title and "registration" instead of "pre-registration" on the website?
Hahaha! I agree! I'm sure registration is gonna open again AFTER the deadline anyway! If sidefx doesn't open it again then I will have the utmost respect for him for keeping his word and being f***en serious about running this!

sidefx

Smash Champion
Hahaha! I agree! I'm sure registration is gonna open again AFTER the deadline anyway! If sidefx doesn't open it again then I will have the utmost respect for him for keeping his word and being f***en serious about running this!
theres absolutely no way we are re-opening pre-reg to the unorganized procrastinators. There was ample time to pre-reg and get your stuff in order.

And if you were waiting on permission, or teammates, or a friend to say yes, then you should have asked long ago.

A deadline is a deadline. If it wasnt and was constantly pushed back to accommodate everyone's schedules then it wouldnt be called a deadline =)

We might consider reopening for another week after the june 30th deadline, but only with a higher price on the events.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Whats the deal with set-ups? I need to know if its necessary to bring tvs, wiis, or both for the tournament and if there will be any discount.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Me, Gnes, and Zori bought our tickets :). Trela, Jerm, and Sync should be buying theirs soon.
Just 25 rooms left?! We'll order ours tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom