• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'm probably going GDX, my attendance depends on certain circumstances though. So far looks like I'm going. And Mekos, I'll accept any doubles MMs as long as NickRiddle agrees to them as well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm probably going GDX, my attendance depends on certain circumstances though. So far looks like I'm going. And Mekos, I'll accept any doubles MMs as long as NickRiddle agrees to them as well.
Hype!

:laugh:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Awesome Shaky! U have an amazing ness so our matches will be legendary! Mekos and FOW vs NickRiddle and Shaky!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Free money is free money.
Why wouldn't I accept MMs?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol dudes don't know about my bro and I too I guess ;)

Sorry but I gotta put my money on Axe's Pikachu wrecking these spacies haha.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
When the pre reg is up, are you going to be showing the list of people who have paid? like this is genesis, and I shouldn't question the attendance, but I can't help but feel a lack of hype... Especially for brawl.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
When the pre reg is up, are you going to be showing the list of people who have paid? like this is genesis, and I shouldn't question the attendance, but I can't help but feel a lack of hype... Especially for brawl.
Go to Apex then.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
the norcal brawl community deserves what they got at genesis 1

and its been like two years
maybe if your community didnt whine all the time you'd get some more respect

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol honestly I think you should all look at it from our point of few.
1. Most melee players still respect most brawl players.
2. At Genesis1, they wanted to put brawl on the projector right before melee was about to do the Grand Finals! Brawl players would be pissed too if it happened to them. Especially when there was so much hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom