• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I only said that cause Ice might be going again, but again he said he couldnt =( so its like derp "used the >_> face"

you're just clearly misunderstanding lol

also one good placing? you do realise those are all big european tournaments right? LOL

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im actually considering that strawhats, but I dont think either of them has seen my posts lol

yeah the new update system is pretty boom

right now im kinda sulking cause the only really good player who stepped up is kage, and im not 100% confident teaming with a ganon lol. Kage you are amazing tho so dont take it as an offense!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
really good man, I graduate in 1 month =)

hard work times lol, but it'll be worth it and celebrating in Cali with you guys later

Hows life "in the desert"? lol

Honestly I could be considered a bit arrogant since I hate having a worse team partners, I really have to trust/know the person im teaming with.. so if its an american you really have to be known well to me. I watch A LOT of videos (pretty much everything thats come out in the past 3 years) and of course I have my heroes ;) but they're probably taken for teams already haha.

People know I can be a bit arrogant in Europe in terms of Loyalty cause I hardly stick with the same person but that's because I feel uncomfortable with some people, sometimes I get really good players like Faab which worked well because we're both good players (we were seriously close to beating Adam + Zgetto after beating Remen + Amsah), the time I teamed with KJab we worked amazing as a team although we were just competing against France lol nearly everything we hit was like some wombo combo business and we 7 stocked a double shiek team using Falcon + Fox. Then I got other team partners who I just feel like it didnt work due to our styles, different skill levels and team dynamics together. These things hugely matter.
I feel me and VA got through quite well at B.E.A.S.T due to our teamwork but our styles are very different and sometimes we let eachother down due to this, and also double shiek can be very hard for Falcon + Peach so matchups are very important (characters..so like ganon..lol)

As of recent I think Pasi is teaming with me at B.E.A.S.T 2 and I don't feel the slightest unconfident with him, we known eachother well from European tournaments and sorta spar together each tournament. I can put my total faith in him working together and holding his own

I'll definitely prove I'm pretty good there and I hope you guys believe me already =)

I also forgot to mention in my quote that me + va also beat calle w's team. I also beat calle w in pools at beast but I ****ed up hard in bracket :/ lol was for fun me anyway I got my 4 year old revenge on helios TWICE (lol in both pools wtf?) for beating my jiggz so long ago XD

(below post) I wish you luck with that virtual =)

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Lol, this live update thing is scary and awesome.

Anyway, I know it sounds like a lame offer coming from some "no1" in some random country but just wait till i get some matches, I'm also aiming big in this tournament - I don't get a chance to get to many like you read, going to make this one count.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Awesome to hear Fuzzy :)
And ya "in the desert" is New Mexico lol. It sucks here but all well haha.

Man, just a few months till the best weekend of my life :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
really good man, I graduate in 1 month =)

hard work times lol, but it'll be worth it and celebrating in Cali with you guys later

Hows life "in the desert"? lol

Honestly I could be considered a bit arrogant since I hate having a worse team partners, I really have to trust/know the person im teaming with.. so if its an american you really have to be known well to me. I watch A LOT of videos (pretty much everything thats come out in the past 3 years) and of course I have my heroes ;) but they're probably taken for teams already haha.

Pepole know I can be a bit arrogant in Europe in terms of Loyalty cause I hardly stick with the same person but that's because I feel uncomfortable with some people, sometimes I get really good players like Faab which worked well because we're both good players (we were seriously close to beating Adam + Zgetto after beating Remen + Amsah), the time I teamed with KJab we worked amazing as a team although we were just competing against France lol nearly everything we hit was like some wombo combo business and we 7 stocked a double shiek team using Falcon + Fox. Then I got other team partners who I just feel like it didnt work due to our styles, different skill levels and team dynamics together. These things hugely matter

I'll definitely prove I'm pretty good there and I hope you guys believe me already =)

I also forgot to mention in my quote that me + va also beat calle w's team. I also beat calle w in pools at beast but I ****ed up hard in bracket :/ lol was for fun me anyway I got my 4 year old revenge on helios TWICE (lol in both pools wtf?) for beating my jiggz so long ago XD

(below post) I wish you luck with that virtual =)
To be fair, I think I'm one of the best teams partner in the world given the right partner.. for example with Vwins/Pkm, we can beat basically anyone except maybe a team like Mango/Lucky. And that's it. Prove me otherwise (Everyone).. as if I didn't a "chance" to beat any other team.

When I play at Vwins place, we mostly play only 2v2 which is why our skill level is ridiculous.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Holy **** that just updated right in front of my face.

Trippy.

Kage MM? Me and Shroomed vs you and Vwins?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lol you guys are being such haters, isn't there a thing called personal preference? I've already explained this a few pages back and its got nothing to do with kage's skill level

there's 3 months till this event and im not saying "no" bluntly to kage, im seeing what else pops up first and then I'd team with kage but in all honestly I dont think we'd win teams with ganon. Thats just how I feel about it, we'd definitely make bracket but then lose later on since..ganon gets merked in teams sometimes) I dont think anyone can disagree with this statement even kage lol
I'm just going to drop this set off here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMmFUxmQ190

But really we know you're not a hater :D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
dont worry man I wont even come to you with a controller in my hand before the match, my hands (BOTH) will be open expecting you two to put $20 in each of them ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom