• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
F WE CAN GET 2,500+ VOTES BY 12PM on SUNDAY (This will get us in the top ten),
Watch this to get the info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrwlFyX9IM

We will host a Live-Stream Chat Session at 6PM On SUNDAY 3/20/11 Pacific Time
DURING THIS LIVE STREAM -----We will Release “THE GENESIS HYPE TRAILER” Release Date

Love,

Zohreh aka GERMs LaDY

Here is the link to the Live-Stream Chat Channel: Go to the website called “Stickam” and Search “Germslady”

tw1n

Smash Champion
I voted too :) I will ask some of my non-smasher friends to vote too k :D

Also Zephy. Hope alls been well :D you should really try making this :)

And sounds good Fuzz.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I voted too :) I will ask some of my non-smasher friends to vote too k :D

Also Zephy. Hope alls been well :D you should really try making this :)

And sounds good Fuzz.
Hey Tw1n! :D Yeah, everything is cool :) I don't think i can make it to this tbh :( But maybe i will come to Beast II ^^ (huge tournament in sweden).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
F WE CAN GET 2,500+ VOTES BY 12PM on SUNDAY (This will get us in the top ten),
Watch this to get the info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrwlFyX9IM

We will host a Live-Stream Chat Session at 6PM On SUNDAY 3/20/11 Pacific Time
DURING THIS LIVE STREAM -----We will Release “THE GENESIS HYPE TRAILER” Release Date

Love,

Zohreh aka GERMs LaDY

Here is the link to the Live-Stream Chat Channel: Go to the website called “Stickam” and Search “Germslady”
I tried voting again for you guys but it said I'm only allowed to vote once :(
So I'm using whatever emails I have to keep voting :D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I tried voting again for you guys but it said I'm only allowed to vote once :(
So I'm using whatever emails I have to keep voting :D
You can only vote once a day, but yeah, just keep voting like every other day.

Like they went from being top 200 to top 30 in a few days because of Smashers.

SwordSaint892

Smash Rookie
Vegas parlor suite reserved, hopefully we'll be coming in abundance. Excited for this. Also working on a pretty sweet hype video that either TheWaffle77 (if he gets back to me) or myself will upload that I'll post up later.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I clicked the link but on both times I got a "Page does not exist" and "Access Denied" message. Am I suppose to be a registered member before I can vote?

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
Sadly I misread the rules. You can only vote once; however, we are in 20th place among thousands which is amazing thanks to all of you <3 Just repost this link or the other link to your Facebook, Twitter, or email and send it to all you know. As long as we're in the top 100, we're finalists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKCnNjTM-I <<WHERE TO SEE OUR VID
http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/154198 << WHERE TO VOTE

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED
~GERMs LaDY

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
you should also realise they can vote

1) using their facebook (even if it's tied to the same email)
2) using their email

so thats 2 votes at least

and if they have another email just be nice and do that, it only takes 1 min!

I gave you my 3 votes =) will be cool seeing you and germ at genesis and I hope you win this

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
hi, i am mexican smasher, also twin's friend and valdo too, hope to understand my english jojo
i have some news
1- twin definitely not to attend to the tournament
2-I'm not sure if javi really want to attend to genesis, I think if twin and others x-mashers like Yu or Maxi go, javi be encouraged
3- Yu is 100% confirmed and me too
4- Valdo, Aza, Rael, Tuty (jpg), Maximus, probably attend, it depends on money or ge the visa

Well, I will informed of any details

my combo vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU3zP4Vu2Lw&playnext=1&list=PL559F2CFAECB63A7D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hola X-Vena. Ustedes english es muy bueno. Mi espanol esta no bueno lol.

But it is great that you are coming :)

R3N0

Smash Lord
hey westcoasters, its Reno! Everyone's lovable east coast sheik.

Anyone in Nor Cal. available for housing for like the week of the tournament or the week right after the tournament? I would really like to fly out there and go to the tournament and chill out with you guys / see the sights etc. for the week either right before or right after the tournament! Lemme know if anyone is available!

aim: Renonyc

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
hi, i am mexican smasher, also twin's friend and valdo too, hope to understand my english jojo
i have some news
1- twin definitely not to attend to the tournament
2-I'm not sure if javi really want to attend to genesis, I think if twin and others x-mashers like Yu or Maxi go, javi be encouraged
3- Yu is 100% confirmed and me too
4- Valdo, Aza, Rael, Tuty (jpg), Maximus, probably attend, it depends on money or ge the visa

Well, I will informed of any details

my combo vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU3zP4Vu2Lw&playnext=1&list=PL559F2CFAECB63A7D
Hey I sure hope you can make it out =D Keep us updated with who decides on going! Also, you said that javi might be encouraged to go if twin and other x-mashers go, but you also said that twin definitely wasn't going, right? Well, anyways I hope at least one of the twins attend, and I hope some of you other guys can come up too!

Brian

Smash Journeyman
There's a lot of people asking for housing pre-tournament in norcal and norcal isn't particularly known for having lots of housing. If you want to fly out early and hang in norcal, be sure you can afford a hostel or a hotel room or something, because it looks like there are going to be way more heads coming in then housing being offered.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey can anyone from DBR running this please contact me about sponsoring since you guys maybe ignoring my PM or didn't get it would really like to talk about it.

Sabergaming would like to talk about Sponsoring this tournament but we kind of need to know if you would like us to add to the pot before the tournament and not the day of so we can make sure to grab people's attention.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yo guys watch out for a homo kid name Evan Watkins aka Meta. he likes little boys and grown men with baby faces. if u house him or share room with him he will try to touch u! just lettin everyone know before they regret!! he also offered to share same room with david macdonald aka kirbykaze and give him free reacharounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom