• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
u know, the reason the top players have been the same for so long is because so many players have the mentality, "oh they're too good i'll never get there" *****ING and MOANING

how about you get better and try aiming to beat them stir some excitement in the community like mother****in PPMD or something

PP is an inspiration, look how quickly this guy flew into the best of the best and took over
the only broken person is mango **** that guy idk wtf is up with him, too good for no reason

yo alvin, $20 on fuzzy/kage LOLOLOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i'm d-u-n (done). i'm uploading clips of you right now. checkout my channel.

by the way, i need to somehow get this washington footage to you because i feel like deleting it (sorry), but that's like 6+ gigs of space that can be cleaned off my hard drive hahaha
Actually, real, talk, upload whatever else u were gonna upload or whatever...and yea I checked out the clips LOL @ some of em. We be on some other ****.

But I really only wanted a clip in particular. Its from the same match as "he wasnt even close" It was a lil combo, I remember it ended with bair>dair and prob started with dtilt or something(might not have been tight lol, but u yelled a shtload). Other than that tho...you can delete them.

just run thru falcon m2 on yoshi's, and it was me an teddy playin. If u dont see it then its whatever lol. but if u can find that put it up or clip it or whatever u wanna do.

and thanks, ur visit was def mad fun

Shroomed

Smash Master
i love being underestimated =)

it took me 4 years to get where i am now, so PP is doing pretty well considering he got further in less time

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shroomed, you play doc. its understandable. if u played the best character in the game like pp or mango you'd be winning tourneys now too

Divinokage

Smash Legend
u know, the reason the top players have been the same for so long is because so many players have the mentality, "oh they're too good i'll never get there" *****ING and MOANING

how about you get better and try aiming to beat them stir some excitement in the community like mother****in PPMD or something

PP is an inspiration, look how quickly this guy flew into the best of the best and took over
the only broken person is mango **** that guy idk wtf is up with him, too good for no reason

yo alvin, $20 on fuzzy/kage LOLOLOL
Hell ya that's more like it. =D More of this please from everyone. Follow your ****ing dreams!!!

depends on how quickly you feel like handing us $20

COME AT ME BRO
LOL!

You clearly wont win teams unless Mango M2K or Armada decide to team with you my fren :)
So just have fun.
Gtfo out of here please. There is no god in smash.

ROFL

win what exactly? the money match?

the money match said is with me and kage lol, im confident we can beat shroomed's team
Well you never met me for real but I think everyone knows my attitude towards any player. =)

i love being underestimated =)

it took me 4 years to get where i am now, so PP is doing pretty well considering he got further in less time
You should know I never underestimate anyone, I just fight to the death with my sword. CAN YOU OVERCOME THE PAST? lolll.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Lol, it was more like the worst CP of my life

there's no stage I hate more than FoD cept maybe cruise....but trust that that won't ever happen again lol

I got a lot better since then

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol, it was more like the worst CP of my life

there's no stage I hate more than FoD cept maybe cruise....but trust that that won't ever happen again lol

I got a lot better since then
Well some people say FoD is the worst neutral for Ganon but I disagree.. and anyways I've never listened to BS like that anyway because all you have to do is play with what you are comfortable with. So at the time at P4, if you picked FoD, does that mean you didnt hate it?

And also I have 0% doubt that you got a lot better however so have I. I'm aiming for the top.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I have an option to arrive early before the tournament (12 July) or leave late (19 July) which is better smashwise (lol that has to be a word)? Do people plan on arriving early or staying after or both?

MacD

Banned via Administration
People are sorta doing both. Lots of the US people don't know yet though because they haven't bought their tickets yet, but there is a lot of talk of some people doing both, or some just doing one or the other.

If you wanna play smash, you'll probably have more luck coming early. Lots of people staying late want to just hang out, travel cali, and will probably be smashed out from the tourney. Before the tourney, people have more hype and wanna play a lot to get ready for it, so you'll most likely have more smash then.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Has anyone purchased tickets from the East Coast yet? Every time I check prices, they have been around $550, more or less. I've checked multiple sources every week for about the past month or so.

Anyone find anything cheap from out here?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
lowest price I could find is like $440

it even rose $40 the past week >_>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can find tickets for like 250 from fl to san fran or Oakland... I just don't have the money yet lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dang I should really buy my tickets quickly then lol. I will get them next week :)

Can anyone house us a few days before the tourney?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
set me up with the twins =D I cant stay with SFAT more than 1-2 weeks cause its pretty unfair on him :/

also anyone else wanna mm me + kage

im actually thinking of teaming with him in tourney now, but still open to offers out of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom