• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Dang, Pools sneak peeks! Just goes to show, don't underestimate DBR! There's no end to the surprises around every corner! Hype! :bee:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Ok just printed my tickets out. Took a while before wepay.com decided to stop ****ing up.
wait, sorry if this was addressed already but do we need to print out our tickets as well? i know we should bring a photo ID, but im just checking..

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
AMEN! :cool:

By the hair on Robin Williams's beard, I swear infinite friendlies & MMs are goin' down!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea i was about to say wasnt the 150 after wednesday and none of today lol

Edit: it suprises me that even an extension through 7/1, and even with extra $5 for a few more days, that someone will STILL try to register thursday night at the hotel

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Almost slept through preregistration :(. Gonna do it now :). Soooo many people I want to meet at this and just hang out and have fun.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i feel as if i didnt take enough advantage of the hotel last time. I barely walked around to other rooms at all for various reasons..but that will definitely change this time

Tagxy

Smash Lord
lol, I almost dont feel like competing and just hanging out and having fun. But I want to support the tournament so at the very least Ill enter one event now and maybe 64 once I get there if they have on spot registration.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As long as you give me a room key we good GDX ;)
ill get 4 room keys. I'll give them to the groups of people most likely to stay together throughout the tourney

obviously i'll have one. probably give one to you, polt, and biglou

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
i feel as if i didnt take enough advantage of the hotel last time. I barely walked around to other rooms at all for various reasons..but that will definitely change this time
Same here, man. This is a once-in-a-lifetime event, I ain't missin' out on one bit this time!

@Eikelmann: Sidefx says Singles Pools will be up sometime in the near future. :)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Sweden has arrived. Lots of our bags didn't make it though. Tomorrow morning we'll know what happens, but they won't come until earliest tomorrow night. Looks like we'll have our optional final San Francisco day tomorrow instead.

-QuesoKirby-

Banned via Warnings
Aww yea! Glad to hear you guys made it okay! Make sure ya see all the sights and get in some good relaxation time! Welcome to the good ol' US of A! :)

sidefx

Smash Champion
Sweden has arrived. Lots of our bags didn't make it though. Tomorrow morning we'll know what happens, but they won't come until earliest tomorrow night. Looks like we'll have our optional final San Francisco day tomorrow instead.
have the plans changed for tomorrow morning? (with the RV)

or are we still meeting up at the same time

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kage!! I demand some friendlies with you at this. Just come to the Alberta suite or whatevs, or I'll find you. Either way, I'm back to maining the Hero of Time in Melee. DESTINY TELLS US WE MUST FIGHT! Maybe I won't get 4-stocked like I did back in 2007. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom